A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Antique Table (North Billerica) I have a solid antique table; could use a little TLC, but otherwise it's in great condition.
Photo of free Antique Table (North Billerica) #1
Photo of free Antique Table (North Billerica) #2
Free: Small TVs (North Billerica) I have 2 small TV's, one Samsung and one Vizio approximately 22" - 24". Free.
Photo of free Small TVs (North Billerica) #1
Photo of free Small TVs (North Billerica) #2
Free: Tall Bar Stools (North Billerica) I have 2 tall bar stools in great condition. Free.
Photo of free Tall Bar Stools (North Billerica) #1
Free: Samsonite Luggage (North Billerica) Withdrawn Samsonite Luggage, matched set, older but lightly used and in great shape.
Photo of free Samsonite Luggage (North Billerica) #1
Free: Drop Leaf Table (North Billerica) Withdrawn Drop leaf dining table with 4 chairs
Photo of free Drop Leaf Table (North Billerica) #1
Photo of free Drop Leaf Table (North Billerica) #2
Photo of free Drop Leaf Table (North Billerica) #3
+1
Request: Wood Ladder (North Billerica) Expired Looking for a wood ladder for a project for the grandkids. Not a step ladder. This could be an extension ladder or a piece of one. Thanks for looking.
Request: Wood Ladder (North Billerica) Expired Looking for an old wood ladder in good shape that I can make into a "Jungle Gym" type structure for some little guys. (Not a step ladder) Thank you.
Free: Fire Pit (North Billerica) Gifted Outdoor Fire Pit, the pit is rusty but serviceable. The pit is out by the street for easy pickup but due to its size, I'd suggest a pickup truck.
Photo of free Fire Pit (North Billerica) #1
Photo of free Fire Pit (North Billerica) #2
Photo of free Fire Pit (North Billerica) #3
+1
Free: Fire Pit (North Billerica) Gifted Well used outdoor fire pit. the pit is rusty but serviceable. The canvas cover is in bad shape but better than nothing. The pit is out by the street for easy pickup but due to its size, I'd suggest a pickup truck.
Photo of free Fire Pit (North Billerica) #1
Photo of free Fire Pit (North Billerica) #2
Photo of free Fire Pit (North Billerica) #3
+1
Request: Twin Bedroom furniture (North Billerica) Received Looking for twin or full bedroom furniture for setting up a room in an assisted living facility for an elderly man.
Request: Power Lift Chair (North Billerica) Expired Looking for a power lift chair for an elderly man just going into assisted living that you'd want to donate or sell for a reasonable price. Thank you
Free: CPAP masks (North Billerica) Expired I have 6 new-ish CPAP full face masks. 3 different models. They were never used.