A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Holly Tree/Bush (Wentnor SY9)
Approximately 46inches high . Does not come with pot .





+1





+4
+3
+2



+1
Request:
Walking Pad (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello Has anyone got a walking pad they no longer use please .Many thanks in advance



3h
Free:
Foot spa (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Bags been in storage

52d
Free:
Russell Hobbs toaster (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Been used but plenty off life left in it .

58d
Free:
Ladies bicycle (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Peaugot bicycle . Kindly given to me but it’s to big . Needs some attention to one brake


64d
Free:
Carnation plant (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Has flowers this year but still has some buds to come out


64d
Free:
Bamboo (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Small planter with some type of bamboo .Sorry I’m not sure which type .

72d
Free:
Garden Statue (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Old statue her one hand is missing but I had her by a shrub so you didn’t notice . Heavy

92d
Free:
Pine cabinet (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
I used this for my television but could just be used as cupboard.lockable . Approximately 29 inches Depth 24 and width 37 inches . Needs collecting as quick as possible as we have no room for it .


97d
Free:
Piece of rope (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Approximately 3 metres . Does anyone want this before I take it to skip.



98d
Free:
Sun lounger (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Been stored so will need a clean . Need it to be collected quickly please .


103d
Free:
Willow (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Willow plant grown from willow wands . Would anybody like it .


104d
Free:
Wooden Oars . (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
These are old I used them for garden decor . Thought I’d see if anyone wants them save throwing away .

109d
Free:
IKEA dining table and chairs (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Extendable dining table 4 chairs. Some wear and tear please see photo of one of the legs paints peeling . Need collecting asap.




116d
Request:
Wicker Hamper/Basket (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello has anyone got a hamper they no longer have use for I would love to give it a new home . Many thanks in advance

120d
Request:
Yellow paint (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello has anyone got a large tin of light yellow paint they no longer need please . Many thanks in advance.

142d
Free:
Sony Soundbar (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Hi I don’t know much about this but I do know it was working last time it was used .


160d
Request:
Empty box (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
For GHD duet blow dry .

220d
Free:
Russell Hobbs Toaster (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Working ok . Just needs a clean



233d
244d
Request:
Wicker hamper / Basket (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello Has anyone got a wicker hamper they no longer use please. I would love to give it a new home . Anything that’s similar to picture would be appreciated.Many thank in advance

255d
Request:
Christmas Tree Storage Box/Bag (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello has anyone got a bag or box for storing a 7ft artificial Christmas tree please . Many thanks in advance

262d
Request:
Jelly mould (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello Has anyone got old vintage looking jelly mould please. I would like to give it a new home . Many thank in advance

269d
Request:
Wicker Hamper (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello Has anyone got any wicker hampers they no longer use please. I would love to give it a new home . Anything that’s similar to picture would be appreciated.Many thank in advance

276d
Request:
Wicker Hamper (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello does anyone have a wicker hamper similar to one in photo please . I would love to give it a new home . Many thanks in advance .

276d
Request:
Christmas Tree Storage (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello has anyone got a bag or box for storing a 7ft artificial Christmas tree please . Many thanks in advance

278d
Free:
Hallway coat stand and mirror (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Pine . Approximately 6ft tall.With small drawer at bottom. Needs collecting as soon as possible . Thank you

307d
Free:
Standard lamp (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
I originally got this from another freegler.But I’ve decided to keep the one I have . It needs to be collected asap. Thank you


312d
Request:
Wicker Hamper /Basket (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello Has anyone got a wicker hamper they no longer use please. I would love to give it a new home . Anything that’s similar to picture would be appreciated.Many thank in advance

314d
Free:
Standard lamp (Wentnor SY9)
Gifted
Hello I got this of freegle but I’ve changed my mind . Needs collecting quickly .


314d
Request:
Standard Floor lamp (Wentnor SY9)
Expired
Hello has anyone got a floor lamp preferably an old cintagr one please. Many thanks in advance

319d