A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Tall kitchen bin (Seaford BN25)
Brabantia 30 litre tall bin. Pedal works, plastic covering of it missing. Some dents and marks, but clean.


+1



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1






+1


+1


+1


+1


+1



+1


+1



2h
Free:
Carved Teak tray (Seaford BN25)
Gifted
Lovely animal frieze around the edge, maybe someone could make use of it now the tray is cracked. 50 x 32 cm excluding handles.




32d
Free:
Lawn bowls carry bag (Seaford BN25)
Gifted 



62d
Free:
Dresser/bookcase (Seaford BN25)
Gifted
H 203 w 122 d 45 bottom section, 25 cm top. Locks missing from bottom cupboards. Top and bottom separate.


119d
Free:
Dresser (Seaford BN25)
Gifted
H 203 w 122 d 45 bottom section, 25 cm top. Locks missing from bottom cupboards. Top and bottom separate.


128d
Free:
Worktop laminate piece (Seaford BN25)
Expired
100 x 60 x 4 cm, 1cm chip on rh front corner black granite effect

129d
Free:
Packing boxes and clean paper (Seaford BN25)
Gifted 

140d
Free:
Dresser (Seaford BN25)
Expired
H 203 w 122 d 45. Locks missing from bottom cupboards. Top and bottom separate.


140d
Free:
Dishwasher indesit (Seaford BN25)
Expired
I am passing on a 60 cm dishwasher which I had from Freegle previously. Clean and in good working order.. Please say when you can collect.



203d
Free:
Dishwasher (Seaford BN25)
Expired
I am passing on a dishwasher which I had from Freegle previously. Clean and in good working order. Please say when you can collect.



203d
Free:
Dishwasher (Seaford BN25)
Expired
I am passing on a dishwasher which I had from Freegle previously. Clean in good working order.. Please say when you can collect.



204d
Free:
Desk (Seaford BN25)
Expired
Solid old desk. H75 w 121 d 69 POSTED BYClaire



207d
Free:
Desk (Seaford BN25)
Expired
Solid old desk. H75 w 121 d 69



207d
Free:
Sideboard (Seaford BN25)
Gifted 

208d
Free:
Dishwasher (Seaford BN25)
Expired
I am passing on a dishwasher which I had from Freegle previously. Clean in good working order. Knob loose but changes programmes ok. Available for collection in Seaford Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon. Please state when you can collect.



224d
Free:
Dining table - extending (Balham SW17)
Expired
L 150cm x W 90 x H 74. extension of W 30 folded underneath, legs unscrew. Top has some marks and discoloration but surface intact. Located 2 minutes from Tooting Bec station.



1y
Free:
Gouda tourist information 2024 (Seaford BN25)
Gifted
Gouda town plan & map of surrounding area. General information , walking & cycling routes
2y