A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
ankle wrist weights (Dunstable LU5)
Needed for leg strengthening exercises please. thanks. I can collect Dunstable area.



1h
Request:
cardboard box (Dunstable LU5)
Withdrawn
Hi all Does anyone in Dunstable area have a box 50x30x52cm plus please. I can collect . Many thanks.
28d
Free:
Chimney pot (Dunstable LU5)
Gifted
Collection Dunstable Good condition Unused


31d
Free:
14 audio tape cassettes (Dunstable LU5)
Been recorded on but obviously can be recorded over.
82d
Free:
14 audio tape cassettes (Dunstable LU5)
Expired
Been recorded on but obviously can be recorded over.
97d
Free:
Memory foam topper King Size (Dunstable LU5)
Gifted
Silent night Removable washable cover Collection Dunstable


185d
Free:
Coat hangers (Dunstable)
Gifted
Collect anytime, Dunstable Beds. I can leave out front for you.

261d
Free:
142 cm hand rail and brackets (Dunstable)
Expired
Just what you see. Collect Dunstable

349d
Free:
RUSSELL HOBBS 20413, 1.7L kettle (Dunstable)
Gifted
Fair working condition. Dunstable collection.


1y
Request:
Rocks for small rockery (South Dunstable)
Expired
I can collect 15 miles from Dunstable . Thanks very much.
1y
Request:
piece of chicken wire / mesh (South Dunstable)
Expired
To go under a compost bin to keep out rodents please?Thanks.
2y
Free:
Corner and end trim cladding (South Dunstable)
Expired
Corner and end trim for eurocell shiplap cladding 4 metres of 2 piece corner. Internal or external. A shorter 2 piece end cover. Left over from a project
2y
Free:
mobility aids (South Dunstable)
Expired
used,collection Dunstable Dropping at tip shop late tomorrow morning if no replies.
2y