A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Jars for chutney, jam or crafts (Heathfield TN21)
I've a box of jars for homemade jams and chutney or crafts. Mostly with lids. Please bring a bag or box for collection or if in the Lewisham area I may be able to deliver









+1
Request:
A5 binders (Heathfield)
Expired
Hi. I'm having a sort out and need some A5 binders. Does anyone have any they are getting rid of please?

1h
Request:
A5 ring binders (Heathfield TN21)
Any colour A5 ring binders please.

46d
Request:
A5 ring binders (Heathfield TN21)
Withdrawn
Any colour A5 ring binders please.

46d
Request:
A5 ring binders (Heathfield TN21)
Any colour A5 ring binders please. Hard to find new at a reasonable price.
61d
Request:
Christmas fabric (Heathfield)
Expired
Hi I'm making vessels for Christmas treats and would love some Christmas design fabrics please. Any size would be nice as I can patch smaller pieces together. Although I live in East Sussex I lived in Lewisham for 60 years and I often visit friends so can collect when I next visit. Thanks
238d
Free:
divan headboard for single bed (Heathfield)
Expired
Steel grey velvet headboard


241d
Free:
Single divan headboard (Heathfield)
Expired
Steel grey velvet headboard. I can deliver on 18th Feb when I am in Lewisham


241d
Free:
Video/DVD cabinet (Heathfield)
Gifted
This is a corner unit. Can be adapted to your use perhaps for CDs or books


241d
Free:
Hive heating/hot water controls (Heathfield)
Gifted
We replaced the system when we moved in. Should be working fine

241d
Free:
Broom head (Heathfield)
Expired
Large broom head, no handle.


257d
Free:
Single divan headboard (Heathfield)
Expired
Bluish grey.


261d
Free:
Large broom head (Heathfield)
Expired
Brand new broom head

321d
Free:
Broom head (Heathfield)
Expired
Large broom head, no handle. Suitable for outdoor use.


332d
Request:
Table top Christmas tree (Heathfield)
Expired
Hi. If you want to get a new Christmas tree this year I'll gladly collect your old one. Any colour or design. (Suitable for a table top). It's being decorated for a festival. Thanks
349d
Request:
A5 ring binders (Heathfield)
Expired
Hi. I'm having a filling session and some more A5 (half A4) ring binders would be great. Thanks
350d
Free:
Boxes and other packaging (Heathfield)
Expired
Two boxes of boxes and some brown packing materials. Biro pen for size. Suit anyone moving or online sellers


351d
Free:
Hutch for Guinea pigs/small rabbit (Heathfield)
Gifted
Just needs a clean. Has new roof



1y
Request:
Drawer storage cabinet (Heathfield)
Expired
I'm organising my craft items and would appreciate it if anyone was wanting to give away any units like this please. I'd like them to fit in the IKEA kallax cube units please.

1y
2y
Request:
Kallax or similar units (Heathfield)
Expired
Hi. We're reconfiguring an area in our church and are wondering if anyone has any kallax units (or similar) they no longer use please. (Any size or colour considered).
2y
Free:
Headboard for divan bed (Sandy Cross, Heathfield)
Expired
Free headboard for a single divan bed. Slightly marked but you could probably use dry cleaning fluid to remove it
2y