Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Working Fridge (or Fridge-Freezer) - Temporary Stopgap (Rusholme M14) Hi all, My current fridge has started playing up, and I'm looking for a working replacement to last me a few weeks while awaiting a kitchen renovation. Standalone fridge or fridge-freezer combination completely fine. Since it's just a temporary stopgap, I'm not fussy about exact dimensions, brand, colour, or minor cosmetic marks-as long as it runs reliably and keeps food cold! I can collect promptly at a time that suits you. Thank you!
Photo of Working Fridge (or Fridge-Freezer) - Temporary Stopgap (Rusholme M14) #1
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits