A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Fitbit USB Bluetooth Wireless Sync Dongle Adapter FB150 x2 (Salford M5) I have 2 of these USB-A dongles, probably from my Fitbit Charge HR (circa 2015), if they are any use to anybody who has managed to keep an older Fitbit going. According to the internet: "The FB150/FB152OD wireless sync dongle is compatible with these legacy trackers: • Fitbit Charge HR • Fitbit Charge (original) • Fitbit Flex • Fitbit One • Fitbit Zip • Fitbit Surge • Fitbit Alta (first-generation)" so I don't think it'll work with the Fitbit Charge 2 onwards. Prefer them to go together.
Photo of free Fitbit USB Bluetooth Wireless Sync Dongle Adapter FB150 x2 (Salford M5) #1
Photo of free Fitbit USB Bluetooth Wireless Sync Dongle Adapter FB150 x2 (Salford M5) #2
Free: Garland Propagator - full working order plus seeds (Salford M5) Expired It's the Super 7 Propagator that costs about £40 from B&Q and similar. Works fine, one plastic cloche is cracked but they are cheap to replace and I've used it for regular pots with plastic bags over them as well as using the ones they come with. Needs a good wipe down. Giving away as I no longer have a place to garden so hoping somebody else can make use of this. There's also a box of various seeds, mostly not F1, some from RealSeed company. Would be great to get it all gone by the weekend and I'd really prefer it to go to somebody who'll use it and not just sell it on. All to go together.
Photo of free Garland Propagator - full working order plus seeds (Salford M5) #1
Free: LARGE French and German dictionaries (Salford M5) Expired Harper Collins hardback French dictionary and Collins hardback German dictionary
Photo of free LARGE French and German dictionaries (Salford M5) #1
Photo of free LARGE French and German dictionaries (Salford M5) #2
Free: Nordic Track CXT1100 - working but no screws (Salford M5) Expired Perfect working condition, but can't currently find the connecting screws/bolts. Was left with me to store by a friend who had moved but now doesn't want it back and I've no room for it. May find the screws at some point but I'm sure you can get replacements. All wiring etc is intact. It's pretty heavy so you'll need at least 2 strong people to shift it. I'm on the 1st floor, just stairs, no lift.
Photo of free Nordic Track CXT1100 - working but no screws (Salford M5) #1
Photo of free Nordic Track CXT1100 - working but no screws (Salford M5) #2
Photo of free Nordic Track CXT1100 - working but no screws (Salford M5) #3
+1
Free: Two big bags of various books (Salford M5) Gifted Variety of fiction and non-fiction on many subjects that I'm unlikely to ever read again. Some antique/vintage/collectible. Probably good for car booter or if you like to learn about random topics! The bags are pretty heavy so you'll either need to be strong, bring somebody with you or make a couple of trips. I'm on the first floor of some flats and there's no lift. Fairly flexible on times both day and evening. I'm keen to clear the space so it's first come first served, sorry.
Photo of free Two big bags of various books (Salford M5) #1
Photo of free Two big bags of various books (Salford M5) #2
Free: Job lot of music scores - various conditions (Salford M5) Gifted Sheet music for flute, recorder, piano and violin, mostly with pencil markings. Some Associated Board exam pieces from early to mid 80s. Some damaged covers that would need taping back together. Also some scores, again, mostly with some pencil marks. I mostly work from home so fairly flexible on collection times.
Free: WeightWatchers bathroom scales (Salford M5) Gifted WW Precision Slim Glass Body Analyser Scale. Provides weight, body fat, BMI, bone mass, body water and more for up to 4 people. Full working order although will need a new battery (CR2032) as I've not used it for a year or so, having upgraded to one with an app.
Photo of free WeightWatchers bathroom scales (Salford M5) #1