A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Wicker Basket (AB15, Aberdeen)
Hello. I’m looking for a wicker basket or similar to make up a hamper for a fundraiser doing. If anyone has one going spare, please let me know. Thank you.



+4
+3
+2
3h
Request:
Older Games Consoles (AB15, Aberdeen)
Withdrawn
My PS4 has given up the ghost, so wondering if anyone has any old games consoles or handhelds they’d be willing to gift? Spares or Repairs would be considered, as would give me something to tinker away at. Many thanks.
89d
Request:
Microwave (AB12, Aberdeen)
Expired
Hello. I’ve recently moved into a new flat. If anyone has a microwave they no longer require, please let me know. I can collect most evenings. Thank you.
127d
Free:
Golf Trolley (AB12, Aberdeen)
Gifted
Used I think only once, been in a shed since then. Works as expected, just needs a little clean. Can’t guarantee I’ll be in, so will leave outside for it to be collected (will take in at night to save possibly getting wet).

154d
Free:
Business & Commercial Law Books (AB12, Aberdeen)
Gifted
Used condition.

253d
Free:
Various Law Books (AB12, Aberdeen)
Gifted
Various law books, used condition.

253d
Free:
Law Books x5 (AB12, Aberdeen)
Gifted
Various Law books. I have two other bundles, too.




253d
Request:
Paving Slabs (AB12, Aberdeen)
Expired
If anyone is renovating their garden, wondering if anyone has some 3ftx2ft paving slabs they’re getting rid of? I’m on the lookout for 5 slabs. Many thanks.
2y
Request:
Carpet (AB12, Aberdeen)
Expired
Tidying up my loft a bit, so am looking to lay carpet down on the boards if anyone has some off cuts, or disposing of a carpet. Thank you. Not worries about it all being the same colours, as this’ll be a patchwork job. Thank you to the Trash Nothing-er who has already provided me with some carpet.
2y