A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Packing materials (Clayton Bridge M40)
I have a box with an assortment of small boxes, packaging materials including some bubblewrap. You can take all or just what you need





+2
+1
Free:
Dvd player, can't get it to open (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
Black with remote. I used it before Christmas and now it won't open

1h
Free:
Boxes (Clayton Bridge M40)
Can anyone make use of these boxes?

1h
Free:
Old pan (maybe for mud kitchen) (Clayton Bridge M40)
Black

42d
Free:
Iron (see details) (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
It works for a while (about half an hour or longer) then trips the electricity. I took it to a repair cafe but they couldn't repair it. Would anyone would like it to try repairing it?

207d
Free:
Disney Princess electric toothbrush (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Just needs a new head

213d
Free:
Car bulbs (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
Not sure what car they are for

213d
Free:
Bulbs (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
Not sure what car they are for

213d
Free:
Rust remedy (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Out of date. Don't know if it goes off 🤷♀️

213d
Free:
Cable (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
Think it might be for a mower


213d
Free:
Old wicker chair. Needs repairing (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Very old wicker chair Painted red Needs repairing


213d
Free:
Curtain pole (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
Gold, metal

213d
Free:
Wood (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Chipboard mostly veneered




213d
Free:
Small bin (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
Green

213d
Free:
Watering can (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Green

213d
Free:
National Trust Family Pass (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
This is valid until Friday. A one day pass for 2 adults and 3 children or 1 adult and 4 children to a National Trust Property You would need to collect the voucher as I think you have to present it when you go.

216d
Free:
Primary resources (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
I am clearing out primary teaching resources from my laptop if anyone can make use of them I can email them to you.
234d
Free:
Primary teaching resources (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
I am clearing out primary teaching resources from my laptop if anyone can make use of them I can email them to you.
234d
Free:
Toaster needs fixing (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Spares or repair. Breville 4 slice toaster

241d

251d
Free:
BT landline telephone (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
Maroon

255d
Free:
BT landline phone (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
Cream

255d
Free:
Bottle tops (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
Can anyone use a load of metal bottle tops for anything?

270d
Free:
Dyson vac needs fixing (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
Not long ago we paid £75 to have it fixed and serviced and now something else has broken on it. Has some extra tools with it

287d
Free:
Records various (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
9

287d
Free:
Cassette tapes (Clayton Bridge M40)
Gifted
12

303d
Free:
Golf bag stand (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Been in the garage for years

349d
Free:
Old tassimo pods (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Can anyone use these?

1y
Free:
More old makeup/lip oil (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Can anyone use these? Will take to makeup recycling boxes if not 😊

1y
Free:
Empty boxes (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Various sizes

1y
Free:
Old makeup (Clayton Bridge M40)
Expired
Can anyone make use of these before I put them in the makeup recycling box

1y