A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Cookbooks (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Preference to someone taking all.


+1




+2
+1


+1
Free:
Light pendants (3) hardwired (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. ——



44d
Free:
Credenza (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— I’ve assembled this credenza. It’s new and unused. It looks good but it needs some TLC. It could use some L brackets inside to add support. The holes that were pre drilled for the doors are not in the right places. CROSS POSTED I could do the L bracket install but figuring out how to set the doors is beyond my abilities.


44d
Free:
Bathroom light fixtures (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. ——

49d
Free:
Hot/cold containers (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Gift Lark Winchester 2 small 2 large Hot/cold food containers with utensil. Finish is coming off - otherwise fully functional. Preference to requests for all/multiples.

71d
Free:
Bedding for pets or other use (Los Gatos 95032)
Expired
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Large bag of Quilts and flannel sheets for pet bedding or other use.
96d
Free:
Christmas decor (Los Gatos 95032)
Expired
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Pillow Figurines Pinecone

120d
Free:
Desk top pottery barn (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Pottery Barn white desktop 23”x 76”x 1”

122d
Free:
Gift wrap, bags, boxes, etc (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester Assortment of gift bags, gift, wrap, and gift boxes, ribbons, etc. Some packing materials. Christmas birthday special occasions are the themes.

134d
Free:
Picture frame - 8 1/2” x 11” (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester

139d
Free:
Rug pad (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Approximately 14’x10’

151d
Free:
Vase (approx 8”) with fairy lights (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. ——

156d
Free:
Chair in need of repair (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester




156d
Free:
Dreidels (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. ——

158d
Free:
Queen 7” mattress pad (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. ——

166d
Free:
New lightbulbs (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. ——

173d
Free:
Lice comb (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. ——

174d
Free:
Closet clean out (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Mostly women’s some young men.

174d
Free:
Clothes drying rack (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— NOTE: broken hinge



174d

174d
Free:
Bbq cover (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— One worn spot - no holes. Fit a 57” (approx) bbq.

175d
Free:
Pyrex misc, 1 plastic container (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - preferred date and time frame for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester

192d
Free:
Pee pads - almost full-only 2 used (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - preferred date and time frame for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester

193d
Free:
Crutches (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - preferred date and time frame for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester

193d
Free:
Carousel horse music box (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - preferred date and time frame for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester

194d
Free:
Ceramic bunnies (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - preferred date and time frame for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester

194d
Free:
Recorder (flute) (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - preferred date and time frame for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester

195d
Free:
Dental picks (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
—- Lark Winchester 15 or so packs of stim-u-dent plaque removers and a couple of packs of gum flossers that are disposable.

196d
Free:
Shark Navigator vacuum (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up.

197d
Free:
Piano (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - preferred date and time frame for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester Piano - purchased from my neighbors estate for the kids to take lessons. It was rarely used after we purchased it. I am told it has a “bright” sound Pick up at Lark/Winchester.

197d
Free:
Kid name plaques- x3 (Los Gatos 95032)
Gifted
RESPOND WITH - 1 hour window for pick up. I will send address and leave out for pick up. Post will be updated when promised and picked-up. —— Lark Winchester Three Melissa and Doug sports themed name plaques. They have my kids names on them, but the stickers could be removed to add a different name.

197d