A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Packing wardrobe box (Chatham ME4)
Would anyone like this packing box wardrobe- ideal if moving or need extra storage temporarily. It does come with a strong metal rail. Comes from smoke and pet free home. No longer need but need gone asap! Collection from Chatham


+1



+5
+4
+3



+1


+1



+1


+1
Free:
Fleece padded stool - upcycled (Chatham)
Gifted
Would anyone like this stool. I upcycled it a few years ago for my daughter to sit at her vanity desk but she no longer wants it. The top needs to be reglued or nailed but simple task. It’s a lovely stool and I don’t want to throw it out as I did work hard on it. Comes from a smoke and pet free home. Not sure if the link will be allowed but I do try and keep my upcycle projects on my channel. You can see what it looked like prior





+3
+2
+1
2h
Free:
Men’s walking hiking boots 10.5/11 (Chatham ME4)
Was donated these a few weeks back but described as toe tectors. Unfortunately they are not. They are just hiking / walking boots Size 45 Eu / 10.5/11 UK I have tried to clean them up. Still plenty of wear in them just gave up on the clean up when my son said he needs toe rectors. Collection from Chatham Would like gone asap. Advertised on other groups.



21d
Request:
Bubble wrap and packing (Chatham ME4)
Hi. Does anyone have any unwanted bubble wrap and packaging they no longer need please? Am happy to collect and would be very grateful. Many thanks
36d
Free:
Grey armchair - 1 year old (Chatham ME4)
Gifted
Would any one like this grey fabric arm chair. Very comfortable. Removable covers Comes from a smoke and pet free home. Need gone asap before. Has the labels still on it.




42d
Free:
Moving boxes (Chatham ME4)
Gifted
Hi. I have a selection of moving boxes. I was gifted these the other day. But only needed a fraction of what I was kindly given. Would any one like these. Some nice big ones included. Have posted elsewhere as need them gone asap- have no room for them.

43d
Free:
Selection of coat hangers (Chatham ME4)
Gifted
Large selection of coat hangers Free! Collection Chatham Posted on other sites Need them gone asap.

52d
Free:
Single metal foldable camp bed (Chatham)
Gifted
Unfortunately this bed has a tear in the fabric. Lesson learnt not to lend things to my teen daughter for camping. Foldable camping bed With carry bag. It’s in full working order And still has plenty of use in and ideal for camping. Comes from a smoke and pet free home Collection Chatham Is advertised on on sites.


98d
Free:
Selection of candle holders (Chatham)
Gifted
Have these three different style candle holders. When my grandson arrived I put them all away for safety and now 18 months on. I know I won’t use them again. Would rather someone else get some enjoyment from them Need to be collected today as am sorting out for the tip tomorrow. Collection from Chatham



103d
Free:
Pink and creamy pink ceramic tiles (Chatham)
Expired
Would any one like these tiles. Half a dozen or more of each colour. They have been in storage for a long time but other than needing a dusting down are very good condition Ideal for a DIY craft project. Collection from Chatham Smoke and pet free home Advertised on other sites. Would like gone today as I’m off to the tip tomorrow.

103d
Free:
4 x happy 9th birthday banners (Chatham)
Expired
I have 4 x happy 9th birthday banners If anyone would like them Come from a smoke and pet free home Collection from Chatham Advertised on other sites.

103d
Free:
Happy 16th banners - badge, candles (Chatham)
Expired
Would anyone like these birthday banners Happy 16th birthday x 3 Brand new badge still in packet 16 birthday candles Comes from a smoke and pet free home. Collection Chatham Advertised on other sites.



103d
Free:
Large German beer glass stein (Chatham)
Gifted
Would anyone like this large German beer glass. Was given it a few weeks ago but will never use it. Collection from Chatham Comes from a smoke and pet free home. Advertised on other sites

112d
Free:
Selection of drinking glasses (Chatham)
Gifted
Would anyone like these glasses Various sets as I’m a classic Frank Spencer and break stuff! These have been in storage for a long while so will all need washing But all very good condition Ideal Some sherry glasses Flute glasses Then patterned glasses Comes from a smoke and pet free home Collection from Chatham Would like gone today as I’m heading to the tip tomorrow.


113d
Free:
5 pks 6 vinyl floor tiles blue (Chatham)
Gifted
Would anyone like these blue vinyl floor tiles Still in pack they say self adhesive but these are very old so probably would need to add adhesive spray to them. Each box covers 6sq.ft Easily do a small room. Collection Chatham Come from a smoke and pet free home: Would like gone asap as I am heading to the tip tomorrow. Advertised on other sites



113d
Free:
Lots of thick bubble wrap (Chatham)
Gifted
Would anyone like this large collection of thick bubble wrap Ideal for packing. No longer need Comes from a smoke and pet free home Collection from Chatham Would like gone asap as I am heading to the tip tomorrow. Advertised on other sites.

113d
Free:
Various- candle sticks, jars (Chatham)
Gifted
Would anyone like these bits Two silver plated glass candle sticks Brown storage jar/ vase Sprayed Matt black glass vase Collection from Chatham Would like gone today as I’m going to the tip tomorrow.

113d
Free:
Freezer full working order (Chatham)
Gifted
I have this lovely freezer I picked it up from freecycle a few years back. Upcycled it and it has done the job, still working well. My fridge has died now after 27 years going strong, we have decided to buy new and replace both to match. They are due to be collected tomorrow morning. I wanted to see if anyone is in need of a freezer before it gets taken away to the dump. It still has lots of life in it. Needs to be collected this evening or first thing in the morning. It is still defrosting now lol. So if collect tonight you will get some ice. Collection from Chatham. Me4 Will need two people as we are unable to help due to health issues.



125d
Request:
Packing boxes (Chatham)
Expired
Does anyone have any packing boxes they no longer need. I’m looking for a few please.

127d

170d
Free:
Selection of glass jars with lids (Chatham)
Gifted
Selection of glass jars with lids Ideal for crafting or baking/ jam making Have been thoroughly cleaned but been in storage so will need a freshen up. Collection Chatham Comes from a smoke and pet free home. Advertised on other sites. No holding. Need gone asap.

174d
Request:
Xbox 360 console (Chatham)
Expired
I know this is a big ask and a long shot. But- does anyone have an xbox360 console that they no longer use and would like it go to a good home. I am able to collect and would be very grateful. Thank you in advance.
178d
Free:
Selection of adult reading books (Chatham)
Gifted
I have a collection of reading books donated to me but I don’t have time to read them. I know they will just sit in the book case. Would anyone like them? They come from a smoke free home. Collection Chatham Advertised on other sites.

178d
Free:
Outside /indoor use 120 big bulbs (Chatham)
Gifted
Would anyone like these lights I was gifted them but plans have changed They are in full working order 8 functions Complete with safety isolating transformer Collection from Chatham me4 Advertised on other free sites.


179d
Free:
Selection of books (Chatham)
Gifted
I have a collection of reading books donated to me but I don’t have time to read them. I know they will just sit in the book case. Would anyone like them? They come from a smoke free home. Collection Chatham Advertised on other sites.

194d
Free:
Bag of plastic containers (Chatham)
Gifted
A have a big bag of plastic containers with lids. Comes from smoke and pet free home.


224d
Free:
Selection of new born baby toys (Chatham)
Gifted
Selection of new boys baby toys. My grandson has outgrown these. Comes from a smoke free and pet free home. Collection from Chatham me4 Comes Advertised on other freecycle sites

236d
Free:
Selection of baby bibs 0-9mths (Chatham)
Gifted
Selection of baby vests Ranging from new born to 9 months My grandson has outgrown them. Including Disney / Peter Rabbit / Rolling Stones and other classic children’s cartoons. Comes from a smoke and pet free home. Collection from Chatham Me4.

236d
Free:
Huge bundle of bay coat hangers (Chatham)
Gifted
My grandson is now into bigger size clothes and these are no longer needed. Would anyone like them before they are thrown away tomorrow. Ranging from newborn to 9-12 months. Top/dress style hangers Trouser hangers And three tier hangers Comes from a smoke and pet free home. Advertised on other freecycle sites

236d
Free:
Jasper Conran white handbag (Chatham)
Gifted
White jasper conran bag With plenty of pockets. Nice size Will be taken to charity shop at weekend if no one is interested. Collection from Chatham me4 Comes from a smoke and pet free home.




236d
Free:
2 large Certificate- photo frames (Chatham)
Expired
Comes from smoke free and pet free home. Two large certificates/ photo frames No longer needed. Collection from Chatham Advertised on other freecycle sites.

236d