A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
plant pots (Relubbus TR20)
3 china plant pots


1h
Free:
16 terracotta tiles (Relubbus TR20)
16 Terracotta tiles 15cm x15cm . Not chipped or cracked

2h
Free:
Moneymaker tomato plants (Relubbus TR20)
Gifted
Ready to repot

125d
Free:
5 empty coffee jars (Relubbus TR20)
Expired
Brilliant for storage as they have a really good seal. Does anyone want them before I recycle them?

221d
Request:
Cardboard box for microwave if you can (Relubbus TR20)
Received
I need a cardboard box approx 19'' x 11'' x 15'' (50cm x 30cm x 40cm). My elderly next door neighbour bought a new microwave but because she is partially sited it was unsuitable. I have arranged to return it for her but her husband had recycled the packaging. If anyone has a suitable box I would be very grateful .
229d
Free:
Basic high chair (Relubbus TR20)
Gifted 

291d
Free:
King sized pine headboard (Relubbus TR20)
Gifted
Good condition ,also broken pine end board suitable for firewood or craft project

1y