A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Cream faux Leather Chairs. (Havant PO9)
A pair of Dining room or bedroom chairs. Both chrome and cream. Ideal for the extra guest at Christmas





+2
+1



+2
+1




+2
+1




+2
+1



+1



+2
+1



+2
+1


+1




+4
+3
+2
Free:
Toilet roll holder (Havant PO9)
Gifted
Chrome played toilet roll holder in excellent condition. Let me know when you plan to collect.



+1



+3
+2
+1



+4
+3
+2



+2
+1





2h
Free:
Coin purse (Havant PO9)
Gifted
Never been used, still in original film wrapping.


14d
Free:
Five foot strip light (Havant PO9)
Withdrawn
Just replaced in my garage

22d
Free:
5 usb fans (Havant PO9)
Gifted
4 cm x 4cm x 1cm new unused usb fans. I bought by mistake.




22d
Free:
Ceiling lights (Havant PO9)
Withdrawn
These lights have been replaced with led lights. They come with bulb, bulb socket and wire to the ceiling. Tell me when you plan to collect, the sooner the better




22d
Free:
Clip together shoe rack (Havant PO9)
Withdrawn
This shoe rack can be a any designe you want


56d
Free:
Mugs, glasses & flask (Havant PO9)
Gifted
These are all unused and unwanted gift. All yours tell me collection day and rough time.




58d
Free:
Concrete cladding (Havant PO9)
Withdrawn
Concrete cladding, 120cm long 20 cm wide 3/4 cm thick. Strong and heavy


77d
Free:
Guitar stuff (Havant PO9)
Gifted
Guitar stand, a cable for something musical and a Bluetooth keyboard.




78d
Free:
Dyson DC14 (Havant PO9)
Gifted
The brush doesn't spin so no use pushing around the house. Good news it’s brilliant for vacuuming the car, caravan or under kitchen cupboards using the tools on the telescopic arm. I think the clutch has gone and I can’t be bothered fixing it.


86d
Free:
440mls beer can crusher (Havant PO9)
Gifted
This can crusher will crush beer cans and 330ml cans not Baked bean cans etc



86d
Free:
Door stuff (Havant PO9)
Gifted
Kitchen cabinet hinges, door catches etc




87d
Free:
Vented tumble dryer (Havant PO9)
Gifted
This is fully working, I’ve just upgraded




88d
Request:
Lawn Mower (Havant PO9)
Expired
Hi I'm looking for a lawn mower, preferably a hover type with a metal blade. Mine burnt out yesterday whilst I was cutting someone else's grass. Thanks People

90d
Free:
Cherry tree wood chips (Havant PO9)
Expired
I have half a 1 ton bag of wood chips after pruning my cherry tree. Also leaves mixed with cherries. If you want them I’ll transfer too bin bags to make life easier. They need to be gone by Thursday as I’ll be taking them to the tip.



107d
Free:
Power cables etc (Havant PO9)
Gifted
Power leads and scary leads and sound cables

110d
Free:
Part used tins of paint (Havant PO9)
Gifted
You’re welcome to all of them. Includes, masonry, gloss and emulsion paints


110d
Free:
Red bike (Havant PO9)
Gifted
26” wheels in ok condition. The rear wheel has gone a little wobbly could need tightening up or new bearings for about £9 on Amazon




112d


122d
Free:
Blue sox size 6-8 adult (Havant PO9)
Gifted
18 pairs of blue socks size 6-8 adult (men’s) but can be (women’s). These are thin socks, brand new, never even tried on. Just not my style.



127d
Free:
White round neck medium shirt (Havant PO9)
Expired
From top man via very, never worn size medium. Pre-crinkled for style pure white size medium but generous in size. I have two of these, say if you want both. That will be less collection to worry about.




127d
Free:
It’s age 13 cloths (Havant PO9)
Gifted
These are age 13yrs, joggers, shorts t-shirts and hoodie. When will you collect?




127d
Free:
Beer chiller table (Havant PO9)
Gifted
This is complete with the bung to keep the water in. It can be used high of low. I’ve given it a bit of a clean I’m sure a younger person will complete the job




130d
Free:
Ikea Solid Wood Table (Havant PO9)
Expired
This table measures 220 cm long with an extension in the middle of 45 cm long. It’s flat packed ready to go. Talk to me if you need my help transporting it.


130d
Request:
26 inch rear bike wheel (Havant PO9)
Expired
Ideally 26 inch with disc break and 6 gears or replacement wheel bearings. Thanks in advance.

130d
Free:
Trellis stand (Havant PO9)
Gifted
Circa two foot wide and over five foot high, I used them for beans

136d
Free:
Garden table and chairs (Havant PO9)
Gifted
This is a two seater sofa and two single seat chairs & a safety glass table . If you can’t transport it I’m willing to transport to cosham, Emsworth, Havant, Rolland’s castle.


137d
Free:
Chicken manure (Havant PO9)
Gifted
10kg chicken manure

143d
Free:
Water irises yellow (Havant PO9)
Gifted
This a bucket of irises I planted in a bucket as I had planted lots in my frog pond/filter pond. The pond has plenty so you can have these and the bucket too. Let me know when you plan to collect.


144d
Request:
Child seat for a car (Havant PO9)
Expired
HI, I'm looking for a child seat for my car. I can collect any time, preferably during the day.
151d