A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Large Kennel - 42 x 30 (North Plainfield)
Large kennel. I used it for a few weeks when I rescued a pair of cats that needed to be quarantined after surgery (they were fighting and jumping, not infected with anything) This kennel does have the handle and the optional wall for a pet that needs to grow into this size kennel. It hasn't been installed because this thing is so heavy lol but I can ask someone stronger to prepare it for pickup


+1


+1




2h
Free:
Shoe/boot rack (North Plainfield)
Expired
It holds 4 pairs of shoes or boots. Great for an entryway. It's new. Ordered a 2 pack my mistake and too lazy to return it.

300d
Free:
Stick vac and vacmop (North Plainfield)
Expired
Have an old dirt devil stick vacuum. I can't fine it online so I don't know what it's called but it still works. It's one of the older top heavy ones. It does not stand on its own but there's a piece that mounts to the wall to allow it to stand and charge while being stored. Also have a shark vacmop with some of the solution and a couple of the pads. Both items work well. They don't have to go together. I'm just too lazy to make a 2nd post lol.

301d
Free:
Puzzle table (North Plainfield)
Gifted
Puzzle table topper with drawers, cover, and lazy suzan. This works on top of a regular table. Also works on a bed but the lazy suzan does not work on a bed. Can be slid under a bed or couch when not in use.



309d
Free:
Plastic storage cubes (North Plainfield)
Gifted
Set of 16 storage cubes. Theyre in good condition. Frosty white color. Don't think I have the mallet that came with them for assembly.


1y