A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Portfolio cases, E. Loveland (E. Loveland near I-25)
Two large portfolio cases. One hard, flat case ~25”x18” (with binder rings on inside spine); it has paint specks on the outside but otherwise in good condition. Other is large soft case, ~38”x25” with a broken zipper pull, (lots of YouTube videos out there on how to fix it). Otherwise in good shape. Preference will go to whoever can pick up this weekend, and if you will take both cases. I will leave them outside for pickup.


+1



2h
Free:
Two table-top Christmas trees (E. Loveland near I-25)
Gifted
Anyone need some last minute Christmas Cheer? Two trees, one with some decorations including mini red lights (needs batteries). About 17” tall. Preference goes to this who will take both trees. Please let me know when you can pick up so I can set it outside.

1y
Free:
5 puzzles (E. Loveland near I-25)
Gifted
Wooden cobra puzzle, Renaissance Reborn, Mile High Stadium, 3D Victorian house, Dolphin Photomosaic. Put together at your own risk—I’m pretty sure they have all the pieces, but can’t guarantee. Driveway pickup.

1y
Free:
Bench/outdoor table (E. Loveland near I-25)
Gifted
Natural wood bench, coffee-table height: ready for your paint or stain. Lots of possibilities: potter’s bench, mud room bench, outdoor coffee table, lakeside storage. Please indicate when you might pick up so we can set it outside. Pick up off Boyd Lake road near High Plains School.
2y
Free:
Bathroom shelf unit (E. Loveland near I-25)
Gifted
In good shape, lightweight. Curbside pickup in E. Loveland off Boyd Lake Rd. Reply with what day/time you can pick up.
2y
Free:
Wicker Hamper and storage (E. Loveland near I-25)
Gifted
Large wicker hamper with lid - has a little wear but in great shape. Also underbed and/or wrapping paper plastic storage container. Please indicate when you can pick up and we will put items at the curb.
2y