A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Fire ladder (WD19 oxhey)
As it says on box

25m
Free:
Sent not ordered (WD19 oxhey)
Expired
Does anyone buy this product for their dog / cat Quite expensive I tried to ask if they wanted back but no answer

1y
Free:
Lots and lots of videos (Exmouth)
Expired
Does anyone collect or want an awful lot of videos Westerns thrillers all sorts
1y
Request:
PlayStation 2 controller (WD19 oxhey)
Expired
Hi does anyone have one in a cupboard somewhere? Please !
1y
Request:
Met post and 1 post (WD19 oxhey)
Expired
Anyone in Watford have 1 of each my bird table fell over Please
1y
Free:
Vax air lift (WD19 oxhey)
Gifted
I will empty it ! But you will have clean it I can’t get on with this . It is a really lovely hoover that works really well if you Havnt got long hair If you have it wraps round and roller stops moving ( no green light) You tube shows how to take head apart and it’s easy I am just bored of doing it New home needed Collect this eve preferred
2y
Request:
Clothes rail (WD19 oxhey)
Expired
Hi does anyone have a heavy duty clothes rail in their way they would like me to take !!!
2y
Request:
Moving boxes (WD19 oxhey)
Expired
Strong boxes needed for Easter weekend Sooner the better can collect evenings after 5 Thanks [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
2y