A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Small computer desk (Eythorne CT15) Hi has anyone got a small computer desk in light wood that they no longer require it can be corner or straight no draws or shelves able to fit in back of car .thanks for reading
Free: Pallets (Eythorne CT15) I have a couple of pallets if anyone is interested. I'm disabled so I can't break them up, but anyone is welcome.
Photo of free Pallets (Eythorne CT15) #1
Request: Rhubarb Crowns (Eythorne CT15) Hi, is there anyone close to Eythorne that has rhubarb crowns that they don’t want, please? Thanks for reading.
Photo of Rhubarb Crowns (Eythorne CT15) #1
Free: Hanging garment frame (Eythorne CT15) Withdrawn Brown hanging garments frame NEEDS TO GO QUICK
Photo of free Hanging garment frame (Eythorne CT15) #1
Free: Spares Or Repair - Mobility Scooter (Eythorne CT15) Withdrawn This is a Sky 3 I think. It needs a good service and batteries, that’s why it’s listed as spares or repair. Will go in boot of a car Needs to go asap. Could be a hobby, not sure if I still have the key or charger. Taken as seen
Photo of free Spares Or Repair - Mobility Scooter (Eythorne CT15) #1
Photo of free Spares Or Repair - Mobility Scooter (Eythorne CT15) #2
Photo of free Spares Or Repair - Mobility Scooter (Eythorne CT15) #3
+1
Free: Ironing board (Eythorne CT15) Withdrawn I have an ironing board to go to a good hime
Photo of free Ironing board (Eythorne CT15) #1
Request: Kiddie gate (Eythorne CT15) Expired Hi has any body got a kiddie gate the no longer use that I could have please
Request: Bedroom furniture (Eythorne CT15) Expired Has anyone got set of wardrobe and draws they no longer for a bedroom Thanks
Request: 32" Colour TV (CT15) Expired 32" Colour TV with remote, needed for a disabled lady, please.
Request: Pine breakfast bar and two stools (CT15) Expired I’m after one of those plight pine painted frame and two stools to do my kitchen up thankyoy
Free: Old Dog Towels (CT15) Expired I have a bag full of different size old towels for dogs if of interest
Request: Grey or Black Bedroom Furniture (CT15) Expired I'm looking for black or grey bedroom furniture, wardrobes, vanity table, bed side cabinets and chest of drawers. Thanks for reading.
Request: Rockery stones (CT15 4DD) Expired Hi I have a space that would just be right for a rockery can anyone help me?? Thanks for reading [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
Request: Stereo unit with record player (CT15) Expired Working stereo with cds and records and speakers if possible
Request: Tailors dummy (CT15) Expired Has anyone got a tailors dummy you no longer use that I could give a home too