A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: kitchen items (Lower Westchester) Good Day, I'm looking for Household items such as and thanks in advance. - Air Fryer oven - Canisters - Large pet items - Deep fryer - Iron - Storage Containers
Request: storage bins (Lower Westchester) Good Day, Anyone has extra storage containers,bins,or bags.I'm looking for help to move if you have any. Thank You
Request: fans or acs (Lower Westchester) Expired Single mother with a brand new dog is need of 2-3 fans if anyone has and an AC I am truly greatfhl with whatever someone gives. There's a saying that says beggera can't be chosers.
Request: Do items for large Dog (Lower Westchester) Expired Hi everyone, I just got a new dog on Monday from a shelter and was wondering is there any thing for dog accessories and toys that you're willing to par with. Thank You
Free: Crock Pot (Lower Westchester) Gifted Black and silver I don't use it anymore.If no takers it's going for trash.
Photo of free Crock Pot (Lower Westchester) #1
Request: searching for incontinent pads (Lower Westchester) Expired Searching for incontinence pads size S/M inserts or pull-up type is greatly needed. Thank You
Request: Baby Items (Lower Westchester) Expired I'm looking for baby items that's easy to carry on a bus from New borns to 12 months. Thank you
Request: punching bags (Lower Westchester) Expired Desperately in need of a boxing bag for an anger kid. Thank You
Free: Moving Or Storage Bags (Lower Westchester) Gifted I have a couple of these not sure how many.
Request: School Supplies Westchester county (Lower Westchester) Expired Markers Pencils Pencil Sharpener BINDERS 2 INCH OR MORE FOLDERS NOTEPADS STAPLES STAPLER STAPLE REMOVER
Request: Women's sneakers (Lower Westchester) Expired Size 8.5 and 9 sneakers lower Westchester or New Haven Line on Metro North please thank you.
Request: Dinnerware (Lower Westchester) Expired Dinnerware Set Red Blue Grey