A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Lawn edging shears (Hockley Heath)
See picture
Free:
Ikea IVAR shelving (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
It is all 50 cm deep (there are two depths of the IVAR system, 30 and 50 cm) The wider unit is 90 cm wide, the narrower 50 cm The taller unit is 112 cm high, the shorter 67 cm Note - unless it is fixed to a wall, then some kind of cross bracing is needed between the verticals. I did not have a cross brace among my spare parts, but you can just cross brace with some wood if you don't want to buy the official Ikea part. In the picture is just being held up leaning against the open drawer! You can link the units together (in which case one of the short verticals would be surplus) You will see the bits have been cut out to go round pipes etc where I used these before, they are still very strong, but obviously more suited to shed, garage or workshop. The three wide shelves are pretty much unused, the verticals and narrow shelves have been well used and partially painted as you can see You will collect them dismantled.



2h
Free:
2 x 4 way extension leads (Hockley Heath)
See picture

35d
Free:
Bluetooth phone camera remote (Hockley Heath)
No longer needed as smartwatch can do it

40d
Free:
Amazfit Bip Smart Watch (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
Including second charging dock. Now replaced by pixel watch.

40d
Free:
Large framed picture (Hockley Heath)
80x60 cm.

48d
Free:
Ethernet cables (Hockley Heath)
I have several of these surplus, let me know what length and I'll see if I have something suitable.
82d
Free:
Audio/video cables (Hockley Heath)
I have various combinations of phono plugs 3.5 mm jacks 2.5 mm jacks and adapters between them surplus. Let me know what you need and I'll have a look through the box.
82d
Free:
"Chillys" style water bottles (Hockley Heath)
Stay cool vacuum flasks

82d
Free:
Connectors for Garden Hose (Hockley Heath)
I have got various surplus including Threaded tap to push fit male including size reducer Push fit male to push fit male connector Hose end to push fit female connector Adjustable jet/spray end for hose Connectors for sink taps of specific shapes Let me know what you need and I'll have a look through the box
82d
Free:
4 hole punch (Hockley Heath)
see photo

82d
Free:
"Chillys" style water bottles (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
Stay cool vacuum flasks

98d
Free:
Hi capacity power bank multi output (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
See pic

114d
Free:
Compact power bank (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
See pic

115d
Free:
Mini photo frame 3.5x4 cm (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
See pic

118d
Free:
Photo frame 30x30 cm (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
See pic

118d
Free:
Photo frame 50x70 cm (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
See pic

118d
Free:
Photo frame 30x24 cm (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
See picture

118d
Free:
Moto g6 Android phone (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
This is old and there is a hairline crack in the screen but I have every reason to believe it still works. You will need a charger of course, but it is standard USB C

122d


128d
Free:
Ikea Ivar shelves (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
90 cm long * 82 cm high by 30.5 cm deep. I think the end pieces have been cut down from longer ones as it doesn't look quite level. You may wish to trim them. These are particularly suitable for shed, garage or workshop. I also have some additional short lengths of end piece which might be useful if you already have some Ivar shelves


131d
Free:
Foldable 12 inch storage cubes * 3 (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
see picture

133d
Free:
Ikea adjustable shelving unit (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
See picture

134d
Free:
Adjustable office chair (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
see photo

136d
Free:
Heavy Duty Stapler (Hockley Heath)
Gifted
see photo

136d
Free:
4 hole punch (Hockley Heath)
Expired
see photo

136d
Free:
Connectors for Garden Hose (Hockley Heath)
Expired
I have got various surplus including Threaded tap to push fit male including size reducer Push fit male to push fit male connector Hose end to push fit female connector Adjustable jet/spray end for hose Connectors for sink taps of specific shapes Let me know what you need and I'll have a look through the box
136d
Request:
water butt (Hockley Heath)
Expired
Anyone got a spare one not too far from Hockley Heath? Thanks!
136d
Free:
Audio/video cables (Hockley Heath)
Expired
I have various combinations of phono plugs 3.5 mm jacks 2.5 mm jacks and adapters between them surplus. Let me know what you need and I'll have a look through the box.
136d
Free:
Ethernet cables (Hockley Heath)
Expired
I have several of these surplus, let me know what length and I'll see if I have something suitable.
136d