Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Garden sofa (Carlisle CA1) A garden sofa 2 or 3 seater
Photo of Garden sofa (Carlisle CA1) #1
2h
Free: Brown DFS Sofa (Carlisle CA1) Withdrawn Good condition although well used. It is very comfortable. It is now dismantled and in the garage. It was very easy to do. It just needed bolts unscrewing with a spanner. I helped to dismantle it. I am getting a new used sofa from my daughter but if I wasn't I would keep this as it is still lovely. 210cm x 95cm. It has the fire label attached.
Photo of free Brown DFS Sofa (Carlisle CA1) #1
Photo of free Brown DFS Sofa (Carlisle CA1) #2
Photo of free Brown DFS Sofa (Carlisle CA1) #3
+1
50d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits