A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Tall Fridge Freezer (Lowestoft NR32)
Hi im in need of a decent tall fridge freezer if anyone has one they don't need anymore..I onset of osteoarthritis so the under counter ones are a challenge at times..I will pass them on if im lucky .. if anyone can help that would be a god send π

7h
Request:
King size bed frame (Lowestoft NR32)
Withdrawn
Needs to be sturdy for teenagers room

55d
Request:
Tv (Lowestoft NR32)
Expired
Preferably one with freeview as its for my grandchildren.. my daughters has broken tia

135d
Request:
Wallpaper (Lowestoft NR32)
Expired
Any type of wallpaper if anyone has any they no longer need...its for a house project.

196d
Request:
Paint (Lowestoft NR32)
Received
Any paint that's not needed anymore would be great as I have a few house projects to do..for wood..metal.. walls ceilings etc

229d
Request:
Slot in oven (Lowestoft NR32)
Expired
I've broken the outer glass door on my cooker so im looking for a single slot in electric fan assisted oven if anyone has one they no longer need please..thank you
231d