A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Foot boot. Air cast (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Looking for a small boot that is used to protect a foot. Happy to pick up!



Free:
Bookcase (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
I recycled this bookcase off of someone and ended up not needing it so I’m giving it away. Driveway pick up available. It’s not too heavy.




+1


2h
Free:
Ektorp IKEA Couch (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
This is a sleeper sofa couch, so the sleeper sofa is included, but it is very heavy and is on the second floor so would need help bringing it down. There are definitely some spot spots as it’s a white cover, but you could probably purchase a new cover from IKEA.

12d
Free:
Tv stand (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
In fine condition. Needs to be brought up for. Basement. Pending timing I can help someone. Need it gone by Saturday please.

12d
Free:
Twin bed frame and box spring (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
I have a twin bed frame (disassembled for transport) and box spring. No mattress. Can be porch pick up ideally this weekend. Near wildwood shopping center. Please specify day and time.
12d
Free:
Pogo stick (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
I free cycled this during the pandemic. Fun for my kids. No longer need. Driveway pick up available

51d
Free:
Two gates (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
I recycled these when we first got our dog and now that she’s a little bit older I don’t feel like I need these. The first one is a pretty good size Long and the other one is perfect to lean against a doorway.

51d
Free:
Set of 8lb weights (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Promised
One set used but still functional

51d
Free:
Used glass jars (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Use these for a beach themed party and no longer need them

54d
Free:
2 MacBook chargers (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Withdrawn
The pictures are showing the ports so you can see which computers they might match up to.


54d
Free:
Bose speaker (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
The only thing that would work with it is a 30 pin vintage iPod. Still works great

54d
Free:
3 pink baskets (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
Giving away 3 pint baskets that we used in my daughter’s room when she was younger and she no longer wants. For pick up available please state rough time or day based on location close to Wildwood shopping center.


54d
Free:
Used vitamaix (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
I held onto this after I got a new Vitamix and I don’t need it anymore. It might be a leaking container but if memory services it worked. Anyone up for a potential project?

54d
Free:
7 wooden signs (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
Use these in my daughter’s room, but she no longer wants them. Would prefer for you to take all of them together. Please specify day and time.


57d
Free:
Medium dog cone (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
From when my medium dog was fixed a few months ago. Porch pick up available.

79d
Free:
2 pairs of sunglasses (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
Two pairs of plastic sunglasses. Porch pick up available

86d
Free:
Bag of bubble wrap (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
Porch pick up available. Dm for details and include pick up window please

104d
Free:
Flor tiles (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
I used duct tape to keep them steady on my wood floors. Used but still very functional. Porch pick up

362d
Free:
Hockey goal (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
Giving away a much loved but still functional hockey goal Driveway pick up available

1y


1y
Free:
Two rugs (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
The big one is 5x7 and the other one is smaller. Driveway pick up available. Let me know if you want one or both.

1y
Free:
Tons of stuffies (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
Porch pick up available Daughter cleaned out her room

1y
Free:
Full desk calendar (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
For some reason, target is in so many calendar that ends this month and I was able to get my money back and don’t need this. Anyone need 2024, 2025 calendar?

1y
Free:
Foldable gymnastics mat (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
Pink foldable, gymnastics mat that my daughter just does not need anymore. Porch pick up is available please specify time.

1y
Free:
Pink pillow seat (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
Used to decorate my daughter’s room and she just doesn’t need it anymore. Porch pick up available but please specify time when you can pick it up near Wildwood shopping center.


1y
Free:
Clear coffee table (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
One side is kind of broken but it works. Porch pick up available



1y
Free:
Printer (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
It’s a wireless printer. I think it stopped working, which is why I’m giving it away. Maybe you were handy and can figure it out.

1y
Free:
Foam roller (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
Porch pick up available for blue foam roller. Nothing is wrong with it. We just don’t need it.

1y
Free:
Raos Italian Wedding Soup (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
Got this free with a delivery and I’m gluten free. Porch pick up available. Let me know when and I’ll give address

1y
Free:
Two piece beige sectional (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Gifted
The piece in the first picture on the left has the left hand chaise The piece in the picture on the right technically goes perpendicular but we had separated the pieces. Couch is vintage but still works. The piece on the right includes a full pull out bed so very heavy. Will probably need two people and a truck for both pieces. Email for more pictures.


1y
Request:
New driver stickers (Wildwood Bethesda, md)
Expired
Anyone’s new driver graduated past that phase and you want to share the stickers you don’t need anymore?
1y