A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Silver Handles (Abingdon OX14)
Silver handles, one is coral, the other is a dolphin.




+2
+1







+1
Free:
Decorative shelving (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Decorative shelving x2


+1




+2
+1



+1


+1



+2
+1


+1


1h
Free:
Pull cord handles (Abingdon OX14)
Pull cord handles, usually used for lights or extractor fans.

1h
Free:
Wooden rolling pin (Abingdon OX14)
Wooden rolling pin

18d
Free:
Curtain Tie-back Hooks (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Curtain tie-back hooks x2. Could be repurposed too.

18d
Free:
Baking Tin (Letters & Numbers) (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Baking tin to make cakes in the shape of letters and/or numbers. Have included some photos of instructions to illustrate how it works.




18d
Free:
Large Betty Crocker baking tray (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Large Betty Crocker baking tray, 28cm x 46cm at widest points.

18d
Request:
Battery Cover for LG Remote (Abingdon OX14)
I’m looking to replace the battery cover for this LG remote. My remote is working so it seems a shame to replace the whole thing. If you have one that you’re not using, I would love to see if it fits this one, thank you!


30d
Free:
Over door hook x2 (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Over door hook x2


61d
Free:
Mouse (USB) (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Mouse (USB).


61d
Free:
Tin opener / silicon brush (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Tin opener and silicone brush, could be used for doing an egg wash.

61d
Free:
Shoe rack (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Shoe rack


61d
Free:
Laundry bag (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Laundry bag

61d
Free:
Diffuser (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Diffuser, unopened.

61d
Free:
Compact Map for car (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Compact map for car

61d
Free:
Windscreen Protector / Shade (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Windscreen protector / shade. Please see the other car bits I’m listing too.

61d
Free:
Phone holder (adjustable) (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Adjustable phone holder. Used attached to heating vents on dashboard in a Vauxhall Corsa.


61d
Free:
Aloe Vera bath salts and soap (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Aloe vera bath salts and soap

61d
Free:
Lamp and lampshades (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Lamp and lampshades. Including bulb and in working order.



61d



61d
Free:
Black bolster cushion (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Black bolster cushion. Please see my other posts posts too.


61d
Free:
Bicycle (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Bicycle, condition unknown. As you can see it has been stored outside, but could be good for someone to try doing up? Please see my other posts too, I’m listing other items this morning.




76d
Free:
Vileda spin mop (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Vileda spin mop. Please see my other posts too, I’m listing similar items this morning.

76d
Free:
Big sheet of foam (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Big sheet of foam. Has been kept clean and dry. Please see my other posts too, I’m listing similar items this morning.


76d
Free:
Bathroom caddy and bin (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Bathroom caddy and bin. Please see my other posts too, I’m listing similar items this morning.



76d
Free:
Rattan chair (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Rattan chair in good condition. Please see my other posts too, I’m listing similar items this morning.



76d
Free:
Camping chair (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Camping chair. Please see my other posts too, I’m listing similar items this morning.

76d
Free:
Ready Bed (Double) (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Ready Bed in size double, working at last use. Includes inflatable mattress which fits inside sleeping bag to give you a duvet and bottom sheet. Google “Ready Beds” if that doesn’t make sense :) Sleeping bag is machine washable. Also includes carry case and foot pump. Please see my other posts too, I’m listing similar items this morning.




76d
Free:
Lamp (Abingdon OX14)
Withdrawn
Lamp, in working order with bulb. I also have lampshades you could take, please see my other post.

80d
Free:
Handlebar bag for bike (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Handlebar bag for bike. You can fit your phone in the top.



82d
Free:
Breville Blender (Abingdon OX14)
Gifted
Breville blender and bottles, can be used for making smoothies.

82d