A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: kitchen appliances (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted Air fryer, instant pot, coffee maker, coffee grinder - must take all. Need gone asap
Free: Dresser (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted Pick up from Braeswood area
Free: Full size bedframe (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted In great condition. Must pick up from Braeswood area and MUST bring tools to take apart yourself or bring another person to help you carry it out. Will go to whoever can pick it up first
Free: Couch (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted It is heavily used and needs a very good deep clean as my cats fur is all over it. You must take it apart yourself and bring an extra pair of hands to help you transport
Free: Holiday decor and crafting supplies (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted Lots of decor for every holiday and a bunch of art/craft supplies and gift bags cards etc
Free: Coffee maker (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted It’s well used I have had it for a while and it needs a good cleaning but still works great. I have a coffee grinder as well (not pictured)
Free: Cat window lounging thing (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted My cat is too fat for it so it’s in perfect condition
Free: Duvet and 2 pillows (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted Good condition just need a wash
Free: Organization stuff (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted Bins, drawers, baskets, hanging shoe rack
Free: Desk chair (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted well loved scratched up by cat but still comfortable !
Free: Kitchen stuff (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted Dishes bowls Tupperware utensils knives and glassware (not pictured). I am moving and would rather them go to someone that needs them. If interested please message me a day and time you would be able to come pick up from Braeswood area
Free: Hand vacuum (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted Comes w charger
Free: Space heater (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted I’ve had this for maybe 9 years and it works great but haven’t in a couple years would prefer it go to someone who really needs it
Free: Karaoke machine and two microphones (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted
Free: Side table (Braeswoood/Meyerland) Gifted gold side table. I got it used from someone 4 years ago. I think the previous owner had painted it gold or something so it doesn’t look great but I’m sure if you wanted to put in a little time and effort it could be refurbished to be cute and a fun project. Pick up only