A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Upright Piano (Cleadon SR6)
This is a well-used piano with a nice tone. It has 6 octaves and measures 45 inches long, 18 inches wide and 42 inches tall. I have given up playing it now and want an electronic replacement. This is freely available to anyone who can collect it,but I know the cost of removal and tuning will be expensive. I am in no hurry so you have time to make arrangements, but I will need some notice of when to expect it to go.


+1




3h
Request:
Wheelchair (Cleadon SR6)
Expired
Adult

94d
Free:
Upright Piano - 5-octave (Cleadon SR6)
Expired
As seen here, with stool. Will need to be collected from Cleadon. Will need to be tuned after the move of course. measurements are 45 inches long( 114cms) 19 inches deep (46cms) 43inches tall (110 cms) Good conditio, although wellused so not highly polished!

110d
Free:
6-octave well used piano. (Cleadon SR6)
Expired
Naturally will need tuning and moving, both can be costly. 45 inches long 19 inches wide 43 inches tall. Nice tone. Free to a home who can tune and move it from Cleadon !! Thank you for replying. I had two replys in December so am willing to re-consider those friends if they try again. I was unable to complete the move at that time.


110d
Free:
2 packs of Projection Film - write on polyester film (Cleadon SR6)
Expired
A4 size - can deliver to ten miles around Cleadon About 100 sheets. Reply jagoads@aol.com

289d