Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Tacx indoor turbo trainer (Thatcham, RG19) It's been a few years since I've used it and presume it still works.
Photo of free Tacx indoor turbo trainer (Thatcham, RG19) #1
2h
Free: Fly swatter (Thatcham, RG19 3YW) Expired I got this battery powered fly swatter I don't need. It does emit a high pitched buzz that freaks my dog out - hence the reason for getting rid of it.
Photo of free Fly swatter (Thatcham, RG19 3YW) #1
176d
Free: USB powered light (Thatcham, RG19) Expired I got this USB powered light I don't use anymore. I used to use it when doing video calls.
Photo of free USB powered light (Thatcham, RG19) #1
176d
Free: Hose - about 12M (Thatcham, RG19) Gifted Got this hose i don't need. It's around 12M long.
Photo of free Hose - about 12M (Thatcham, RG19) #1
176d
Free: Carpet underlay 1cm (Thatcham, RG19) Gifted I have some left over carpet underlay. Size is around 3300 x 1360.
Photo of free Carpet underlay 1cm (Thatcham, RG19) #1
Photo of free Carpet underlay 1cm (Thatcham, RG19) #2
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits