Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Pet crates (Kingston) Green one large one med
Photo of free Pet crates (Kingston) #1
1h
Request: Exercise equipment (Kingston) Expired Looking for exercise equipment that is in good working condition. A recumbent bike, a treadmill with working electronic panel, a rowing machine ab roller. I don't care if it a little old as long as it work like it should. I am disabled and trying to rebuild some muscle. The last person had good intentions but the treadmill wasn't in working order. So I had to lug it home 5hen lug it back out to the dump. 😢
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits