A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Washing machine (Spital Hill S4) Hi On behalf of my friend I'm looking for any working washing machine if anyone can help please. Thanks
Photo of Washing machine (Spital Hill S4) #1
Request: Metal cabinet (Abbeydal road S8) Withdrawn Hi I’m looking for 2 drawers metal cabinet if anyone can help please? Thanks
Photo of Metal cabinet (Abbeydal road S8) #1
Request: Shed roofing (Abbeydal road S8) Received Hi Looking for a piece of shed roofing ( about 5 metres) if anyone can help please. Thanks
Photo of Shed roofing (Abbeydal road S8) #1
Free: Tree logs (Abbeydal road S8) Gifted many nice tree logs need to go ASAP
Photo of free Tree logs (Abbeydal road S8) #1
Request: Gas cooker (City Centre S1) Expired Hi I’m looking for a working gas cooker like this model if anyone can help please. Thanks
Photo of Gas cooker (City Centre S1) #1
Request: Undercounter Fridge (S6, upperthorpe) Expired Hi I’m looking for any working Undercounter Fridge if anyone can help please? Thanks
Photo of Undercounter Fridge (S6, upperthorpe) #1
Request: Underlay (S6, upperthorpe) Expired Hi I’m looking for underlay if anyone can help Thanks
Photo of Underlay (S6, upperthorpe) #1
Request: Metal, wood posts (S6, upperthorpe) Expired Hi I’m looking for a few metal or wood posts ( 2.5 meters or higher) to make a shelter in the allotment if anyone can help please? Thanks
Photo of Metal, wood posts (S6, upperthorpe) #1
Request: vegetable plants (S6, upperthorpe) Expired Hi everyone, Anyone has excess vegetable seedlings of all kinds? I appreciate anyone can help but prefer to be less than 2 miles from S6 Thanks
Photo of vegetable plants (S6, upperthorpe) #1
Request: vegetable seedlings (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi everyone, Anyone has excess vegetable seedlings of all kinds? I appreciate anyone can help but prefer to be less than 2 miles from S6 3DA Thanks
Photo of vegetable seedlings (Walkley, S6) #1
Request: Hoover vacuum cleaner (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi I’m looking for any working Hoover vacuum cleaner if anyone can help please? Thanks
Photo of Hoover vacuum cleaner (Walkley, S6) #1
Photo of Hoover vacuum cleaner (Walkley, S6) #2
Photo of Hoover vacuum cleaner (Walkley, S6) #3
+1
Request: Fruit trees (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi I’m looking for Apple, Pear, Cherry, Plum , olives, grape and fig trees if anyone can help please. Only one of each type Thanks
Request: Limestone (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi I’m looking for Limestone building if anyone can help please? Thanks
Request: Air compressor (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi I’m looking for any working air compressor if anyone can help please? Thanks
Request: Shed (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi, I’m looking for any type of shed ( wood, metal, plastic) in good conditions if anyone can help please? Thanks
Request: Gardening tools (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi, I just got an allotment and looking for any tools that I can use them if anyone can help please? Thanks
Request: Baby walker (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi I’m looking for any working baby walker if anyone can help please? Thanks
Free: Baby clothes (boy) (Walkley, S6) Gifted 6_9 months, used clothes , clean and good conditions
Request: Bench Vice (Walkley, S6) Received Hi I’m looking for any working bench vice if anyone can help please? Thanks
Request: electric bench grinder (Walkley, S6) Expired HI, I’m looking for any working electric bench grinder if anyone can help please? Thanks
Request: Foldable table (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi, I’m looking for any type of foldable table for outdoor if anyone can help please? Thanks
Request: Safe Box (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi, I’m looking for any type of heavy metal safe box ( 15kg to 30kg) if anyone can help please. Thanks
Free: Moses basket (Walkley, S6) Gifted Moses basket in good condition. No mattress
Free: Baby nappies (Walkley, S6) Gifted Mixed baby nappies, not in box , not used
Free: Baby clothes (Walkley, S6) Gifted Some baby clothes, used but clean
Request: Mini oven (Walkley, S6) Expired Hi, I’m looking for any working mini oven if anyone can help please? Thanks