A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Dog grooming hammock (Lutz)
For medium to large dog color doesn’t matter so I can groom my girl I am not a professional groomer. I am not a groomer at all, but my Australian Shepherd needs to be. Thanks in advance just in case.



+1



2h
Free:
Child swim is / floaty (Lutz)
Expired
New
87d
Free:
Child swim is / floatie, repost (Lutz)
Expired

87d
Request:
Swing away arm for hitch (Lutz)
Expired
Swing away arm for car hitch for mobility scooter

116d
Free:
Shark & dino girl kids cup’s (Lutz)
Expired
Dino girl is pink .shark is blue

212d
Free:
Love seat (Lutz)
Expired
Color is kind of black and gray. It is in fairly good condition. Great for a starter loveseat put it out in the front yard this morning. Will need help to load and will need a pick up truck or a small trailer. located in Lutz 33549 need picked up today.

261d
Request:
Swingl away arm (Lutz)
Expired
Good condition

272d
Request:
Swing away arm for car hitch (Lutz)
Expired
ISO Pull away arm for mobility scooter ramp that goes on car hitch

272d
Free:
Potty chaie (Lutz)
Gifted
In very good condition



291d
Free:
Tread mill (Lutz)
Expired
Please read persona will need a truck my sister and her husband are giving this away. I’m posting it for them. Person must call and make an appointment for pick up due to their very very busy schedule person picked. I will give you their phone number and address. The location is in Lutz on Sunset Lane, near Hannah. They will not accept a text. It is a very good working order, and it does incline.


321d
Free:
2 broth, diet recipe books (Lutz)
Gifted
excellent

326d
Free:
Mattress for hospital bed (Lutz)
Gifted
Twin size

1y