A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Stained Glass (Webster Groves) Gifted I have two twelve inch square pieces, three partial, and three smaller pieces of stained glass. They all seem to have come from the same style except one. It looks black in the picture but it is actually a pebbly dark turquoise. I also have a larger piece of glass that’s thicker and eighteen by eleven inches. It looks a little clearer than the picture but is about the same color of brown.
Photo of free Stained Glass (Webster Groves) #1
Photo of free Stained Glass (Webster Groves) #2
Photo of free Stained Glass (Webster Groves) #3
+1
Free: Old Art Supplies (Webster Groves) Gifted I have a lot of art supplies that are over ten years old. These are fairly nice quality things from college classes. The paints and inks still seem like they might be good, and the charcoal and soft pastels are almost certainly still good. There are a lot of brushes, some of which seem to be in good shape and some not as much. There are a few other things which might or might not be good but I’m throwing them in since they might be useable and I don’t need them.
Photo of free Old Art Supplies (Webster Groves) #1
Photo of free Old Art Supplies (Webster Groves) #2
Photo of free Old Art Supplies (Webster Groves) #3
Photo of free Old Art Supplies (Webster Groves) #4
+2 +1
Free: Gift Labels/Notepads/Card Fronts (Webster Groves) We get a whole lot of stuff from charities that I would like to pass on to someone who might use it. I have about fifty Christmas/winter themed gift label stickers and about fifteen others. I have about twenty-five small notepads. I also have about forty card fronts plus some other pictures, many with animals. I’m listing these all together so it will be easier if someone wants multiple items, but I can give them out separately if you only want some of them and not others. Update: I was going through old documents and found over a hundred more card fronts, some of them from over forty years ago if you like retro things, and they’re still in decent shape. A lot of them are for newborns, for both genders.
Photo of free Gift Labels/Notepads/Card Fronts (Webster Groves) #1
Photo of free Gift Labels/Notepads/Card Fronts (Webster Groves) #2
Photo of free Gift Labels/Notepads/Card Fronts (Webster Groves) #3
+1
Free: Two Used Tires (Webster Groves) I have two tires that have probably expired due to UV exposure. They shouldn’t go on a car but could be used for a swing or planter or something.
Photo of free Two Used Tires (Webster Groves) #1
Photo of free Two Used Tires (Webster Groves) #2
Free: Star Wars Books (Webster Groves) Gifted I have a box of dozens of Star Wars books. These are from around The Phantom Menace and a little after, though most take place after Return of the Jedi but diverge from the third trilogy which hadn't come out yet.
Photo of free Star Wars Books (Webster Groves) #1
Photo of free Star Wars Books (Webster Groves) #2
Free: Star Wars/Lord of the Rings Games (Webster Groves) Gifted Star Wars and Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit, Other Star Wars Board Games and Puzzle I’m listing these all together so it will be easier if someone wants multiple items, but I can give them out separately if you only want some of them and not others. Most of these are from around when The Phantom Menace came out or a bit later. I am almost certain that none of the pieces are missing but I can’t guarantee it. Lord of the Rings Trivia Pursuit Star Wars Trivia Pursuit Star Wars the Game of Life Jar Jar Binks Adventure Game Star Wars Jig-Saw Puzzle
Photo of free Star Wars/Lord of the Rings Games (Webster Groves) #1
Photo of free Star Wars/Lord of the Rings Games (Webster Groves) #2
Photo of free Star Wars/Lord of the Rings Games (Webster Groves) #3
Photo of free Star Wars/Lord of the Rings Games (Webster Groves) #4
+3 +2 +1
Free: StckrsGftLablsNotepdsCardFrntsStmps (Webster Groves) Gifted Stickers /Gift Labels/Notepads/Card Fronts/Stamps We get a whole lot of stuff from charities that I would like to pass on to someone who might use it. I have probably well over a thousand stickers that I cut off of address labels. I have about fifty Christmas/winter themed gift label stickers and about fifteen others. I have about twenty-five small notepads. I also have about forty card fronts plus some other pictures. I have several hundred used stamps. I’m listing these all together so it will be easier if someone wants multiple items, but I can give them out separately if you only want some of them and not others.
Photo of free StckrsGftLablsNotepdsCardFrntsStmps (Webster Groves) #1
Photo of free StckrsGftLablsNotepdsCardFrntsStmps (Webster Groves) #2
Photo of free StckrsGftLablsNotepdsCardFrntsStmps (Webster Groves) #3
Photo of free StckrsGftLablsNotepdsCardFrntsStmps (Webster Groves) #4
+3 +2 +1