A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Red Habitat armchair (Stockbridge EH3)
About 80 x 80 x 80cm. About 20yrs old and no longer pristine..arms have started to fade but still very comfortable. Has fire certificate. Tiny ink mark on the seat cushion see picture. On ground floor and in Stockbridge at the moment. Would need to be picked up today 29/09 or tomorrow 30/09.



+4
+3
+2




2h
Free:
3 upholstered chairs (Hutton, CA11)
Gifted
We were given these but no longer have a use and they'd be better used or improved than stored.

170d
Free:
Bostik gluegun sticks (Hutton, CA11)
Gifted
Some clear, some white. From a craft drawer and possibly 15 or so years old. I think the white ones may be the woodworking ones and the translucent more for general purpose but suspect that if you have need for them you'll know more than me. I can drop off in Penrith when I'm in.

267d
Free:
Epson compatible inks type 27XL (Hutton, CA11)
Expired
Two large blacks. One magenta and one yellow. Can drop off in Penrith.

1y