A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Small iridescent bubble mailers (Washington Manor, san leandro)
Do you have a small business and want super cute, recycled/reused packaging? These have a packing space of about 4" x 6". There are about 20 of these, plus a couple with a different finish. They currently have a shipping label on them, and would need to be taped shut due to the adhesive being used. Can also be used for crafts or something!



Free:
Imbibe magazine (San Leandro)
Expired




+1


+1

2h
Request:
Compact binoculars (Washington Manor, san leandro)
Received
Will be spending the summer in some national parks (beginning next week!) and would love to bring some nice, compact binoculars so I can spot the wildlife! Packing space is at a premium, so hoping to keep it lightweight and small~ Thanks!
112d
Free:
Bloomberg (Washington Manor, san leandro)
Gifted
Back issues of bloomberg

146d
Free:
Canned jalapenos (Washington Manor, san leandro)
Gifted
7 oz 2 available. Best by date April 2026.

146d
Request:
Name tags (Washington Manor, san leandro)
Expired
Hi! Wondering if anyone has any "Hello, my name is" name tags laying around. Preferably like these pictured in fun silly colors. I can buy some for cheap, but I only need about 40 (not 150 - 400). (: can pick up between Oakland and Fremont or between Foster City and Mountain View.

150d
Free:
Size 10 slogger clogs (Washington Manor, san leandro)
Gifted
More purple than pink good condition, woman's size 10. Let me know when you can pick up.


162d
Free:
12 bracelets (Washington Manor, san leandro)
Gifted
New bangles, adult size for crafts or everyday wear. Let me know when you are ready for pick up.

162d
Request:
color-safe shampoo/conditioner (San Leandro)
Expired
Just dyed my hair (vivids) for the first time and figured I'd see if anyone has any shampoo/conditioners that are intended to keep color in. Thanks!
174d
Request:
stomp pad for snowboard (San Leandro)
Expired
If you have a stomp pad you're not using, I'm interested! Also looking for a beginners snowboard ~140 - 144cm in good condition -- mine is fine but has some cracks in it that are concerning to seasoned boarders. I think it's fine, but would like to have a backup in case anything happens.
174d
Request:
Lenovo flexpad charger (San Leandro)
Expired
Hello, I am looking for a lenovo flexpad charger cord with a black ended round plug. Is anyone getting rid of a cord, or have a set you are not using? Mine is not working well. Thanks in advance.
176d
Free:
Hat, bath salts, kite string (San Leandro)
Expired
KSAN Hawaiian baseball cap ( New) Bath salts for relaxing Kite string for trading, or a day outside. Let me know if you want one or all.

179d
Free:
Sea salt caramel rocha (San Leandro)
Gifted
Can opened. Almost full. Individually wrapped, I ate all I wanted.

179d
Free:
Torremar olives (San Leandro)
Expired
3 available, spicy cocktail olives, whole green olives, pitted green olives with gherkins. May be near best by dates. But hey, they're olives! If you 're nearby and don't want the jars, you can bring them back, optional.


179d
Request:
Sewing machine needles (San Leandro)
Expired
Any size, if you, mom or grandma no longer sew, I would love to take them off your hands :)
188d
Free:
Plastic/Presentation covers (San Leandro)
Expired
Need plastic sheets? They're punched from bindings, but the clear and black covers are still good for whatever projects yoi might have in mind! Some of the clear are just clear; some have diagonal ridged lines.

192d
Free:
Loose-leaf teas (San Leandro)
Gifted
These were purchased a few years ago, but are unopened (except for one!). They should be fine -- I just haven't made it to these ones yet. The brown bottoms are black teas; yellow is herbal.

192d
Free:
Snake-skin packaging (San Leandro)
Expired
Someone once was looking for "snake-skin" packaging material for their cat or something, and then I carried some around in my car for a (long) while. Anyway, if you see this and you still want it, hit me up! If anyone else is interested, reach out, as well! I'll try to post a photo later.
203d
Free:
Swivel bar stools (San Leandro)
Gifted
In good working condition, but they've got notches where the arms banged into the countertop... metal footbars could use a cleaning. 23" seat height 34 1/8" total height 32.5 arm height from floor


203d

203d
Free:
Electric Water pot (San Leandro)
Expired
Westbend instant hot pot ( boils water ) clean, slightly oxidized, but fully functional. Sitting on the shelf waiting to join your household. Might be good for candle making, melting chocolate, tea, hot pot or ramen.


211d
Request:
Burton 3D compatible disc (San Leandro)
Expired
Hi! Looking for Burton bindings discs that are 3D-hole compatible. I understand these may have been included in the bindings package at one point. Thanks!! To add: these would be for step-on bindings, as I think age matters a bit with respect to compatible discs.

241d
Free:
S+ tampons (San Leandro)
Expired
Playtex sport tampons. box opened, individually wrapped, didn't need super plus.

242d
Request:
Cooktop w digital readout (San Leandro)
Expired
Looking for a cooktop with digital readout for temperature management. Thanks
248d
Request:
Retired Stainless steel stock pot (San Leandro)
Expired
Hi! If you have a stainless steel stock pot that needs to be retired, I'd love to give it a new life as a dye pot! Preferred magnetic for induction cooking, but can make do if not
248d
Request:
Floor lamp near San Leandro (San Leandro)
Received
My house is dark. Does anyone have an extra floor lamp sitting around ? Thanks in advance!
252d
Free:
Baby shower decorations (San Leandro)
Expired
Woodlandk creatures. There are letter balloons, but I don't know what they spell.


280d
Request:
Small gift bags or boxes (about 12) (San Leandro)
Received
Hi! Looking for about a dozen small gift bags (lunch sack size). I make little holiday goodie bags for my team and try very hard to not purchase new packaging. Unfortunately, this year, I've run out of recycled bags and acquisition has been slow. In the past, I've used small drawstring pouches (like 5" x 7" would work), paper lunch bags, small brown handle shopping bags, and gift bags. This year, I think everything could also fit in small gift/treat boxes (like around 4"x6"). If you've got anything that fits the bill (would love if they matched at least in type, e.g., all handle bags, all boxes; though 8 is a good enough number for matching), please let me know! They don't have to be in absolutely perfect condition, but please no stains/grease stains, not broken, preferably not torn. Corners can be a little banged up :) Thank you!
291d
Free:
Circular cookie tin (San Leandro)
Expired
Cookie tin, a bit scuffed up and dented. About 3" tall, 9" diameter



318d
Free:
Manga Start! Books (San Leandro)
Gifted
These are small (playbill-sized) intro to manga books. Volumes 1 - 6 (duplicate of #4). Unused, some corners are worn.



318d
Request:
Borax (San Leandro)
Expired
Hello, I have an ant problem. Does anyone have borax hanging around that you no longer need?
1y