Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Gardening supplies/trellis/bulbs (University City/Forest Park) I’m looking for tools, shovels, landscaping supplies, trellises… anything that can help me transform my ordinary and place backyard into a zen filled garden. I have some plants and vines. I’d love some clippings/bulbs to plant now that could come up in the spring.
6h
Request: Plant shelves (St. Louis) Expired Trying to spruce up my patio with plants and I need shelves for the plants to cascade on.
125d
Request: Refrigerator (St. Louis) Expired In need of a working refrigerator.
194d
Request: Washing machine (St. Louis) Received Looking for a working washing machine for an Oxford House Sober Living Home in downtown St. Louis.
252d
Request: iPad Pro 10.5 parts (St. Louis) Expired I need a screen/digitizer for iPad Pro model 10.5. Trying to fix mine that has a broken screen.
303d
Request: Full size bed foam topper (St. Louis) Expired I’m looking for a full size bed pillow topper or foam topper. The bed I have is really firm and needs an upgrade. Until I can afford it, a topper is my bet option. Thank you in advance.
1y
Request: Plant saucers (St. Louis) Expired ISO large plant saucers/pots for 3 plants I have recently acquired.
1y
Request: Pots and pans (St. Louis) Expired I live in a recovery house in St. Louis and we need new pots and pans so us residents can cook productively...
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits