A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Circular knitting needles (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Hi my daughter is expecting and I would love to knit some bits for her not super confident but alot of the patterns are asking for circular needles and im trying to keep the cost down.



+3
+2
+1


Request:
Play sand (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
Hi I work in. a school and wondering if anyone has any play sand they no longer want we would be very grateful. Thanks inadvertently.



+3
+2
+1


2h
Free:
Empty boxes for slides (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Various sized boxes for slides




28d
Request:
Uno card game (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Hi Wondering if anyone has uno cards they no longer play with and no longer need? I work in a primary school and these would be super handy to teach numbers Thanking you in advance

39d
Free:
dartboard (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
used one size but wire can be moved to other side


71d
Free:
Small side table top (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
Top is marked and is bobbled a little but too good to throw out

71d
Free:
scalextric micro (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
working as far as I know

71d
Free:
Scalelextric micro (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
working as far as I know

71d
Request:
Toy Diggers and Trucks (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Hi wondering if anyone has any toy diggers and trucks they no longer need. I work work in a primary school and would love these for our children to play in the sand.

83d
Free:
Wheely walker (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
I got this from here for my mother and she never got to use it so passing it back on.

84d
Free:
Two large bean bag balls (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
I got them from here but didnt need no where near as much as a thought.

84d
Free:
Toilet riser (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
Good condition Taken from this site no longer needed.

100d
Free:
Shower stool (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
Good condition got from this site


100d
Request:
very small succulents (Tufnell Park)
Expired
Hi Wondering if anyone has any tiny succulents need to restock a pot so really dont want to buy some as they will be too big. Thanks in advance

104d
Free:
wheel chair (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
Sadly it doesnt have footplate

111d
Free:
Mobility bath seat (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
used bit in good condition I got it from here but sadly didn't get time to use it.

111d
Free:
5packets of hearing aid batteries (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
all brand new not used. size 13?

113d
Request:
Plat sand (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
Hi wondering if anyone has any play sand? I work in a primary school and our sand is running out and so has the budget. Thanks in advance.

154d
Request:
Toy garage (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
Hi I wonder if any of you lovely people have a toy garage you no longer need i work in a primary school and our one is a bit worse for where?? Thanks in advance.

154d
158d
Free:
canvas ikea storage unit on wheels (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
Comes in a bag that it has been in the only damage is wheels are a bit rusty from storage canvas is still folded from new, just had to get it out to look.




163d
Request:
Shower seat/stool (Tufnell Park)
Received
Hi looking for a shower seat/stool for my mum as the NHS can't seem to provide one.
173d
Free:
American hard gums Out of date (Bestwood Park NG5)
Gifted
Hi I have 9 packets of American hard gums that went out of date 03.02.26.


187d
Free:
canvas portable wardrobe (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
believe it's all there and in good condition has been gathering dust at my mums house.

271d
Free:
medical boot (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
was used by a person with size 4 feet just a bit dusty

271d
Free:
pair of crutches (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Gifted
used but no longer needed

271d
Request:
Plug safety covers (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
Hi looking for some plug safety covers if anyone has and no longer needs. Thanks in advance

313d
Request:
Bread maker (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
wondering if anyone is getting rid of a breadmaking, I think I need to start making my own sour dough bread.

336d
Request:
Board books, Puzzles and Toys (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
Hi I work in a primary school and am resourcing a room that is to be used by SEND children looking for Board books, puzzles, plastic animals and toys. All donations will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

1y
Request:
polycarbonate sheet (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
Hi I work in a school and am looking for some kind of plastic sheet that I can use to display information and is very light weight. Thanking you for taking time to read my post.

1y
Request:
concrete blocks (Bestwood Park NG5 5SS)
Expired
Hi wondering if anyone has any concrete blocks, I want to make some steps up to my garage from the side?

1y