A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Non-Electric Fireplace (Requesting) (London)
Expired
Can be run by bioethanol - must be in working order

187d
Request:
Games of Thrones (Lakeside)
Expired
I saw this ad for a GoT games of thrones gift set and I can’t find the person - could you reach out [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
193d
Request:
Mirrors (Lakeside)
Expired
Long body mirror with frame
225d
Request:
Family dinning table (Lakeside)
Expired
Family table of 4 - nothing big - maybe foldable as well.
264d
Free:
Double Mattress (Lakeside)
Gifted
4yr old mattress, moving and can’t take the mattress. You will need to collect this item. I do not deliver.
2y
Free:
Wooden chair set (Lakeside)
Gifted
Need them gone as soon as possible
2y
Free:
X2 ikea cabinets (Lakeside)
Gifted
We do not deliver. This cabinet have been upcycled a little, in good condition. Kids are Moving so need them gone.
2y