A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
500 piece puzzles (Hacienda and Capri)
Hi everyone! My teens and I just finished our puzzles , and would love to start another this weekend. If you have any to share we would appreciate it! thanks in advance!


+1



+1



+1



+3
+2
+1


+1
3h
Free:
Maple Leaf Kindling Basket (Hacienda and Capri)
Gifted
Kindling basket. Mainly used as decor on the balcony. Not for resale.



81d
Free:
Juicy couture purse (Hacienda and Capri)
Gifted
Gently used purse, includes the long shoulder strap.


81d
Free:
Small juniors/women clothing (Hacienda and Capri)
Gifted
Gifting, some used juniors/small women’s clothing, small / medium sizes , run small



81d
Free:
Sunglasses (Hacienda and Capri)
Gifted
Brand new sunglasses, each comes with lens cloth and protective little bag . Bought on Amazon accidentally think they were prescription.. Will split up if there’s a few interested!


81d
Free:
Small plants/Aloe cuttings (Hacienda and Capri)
Gifted
Offering a few small plants, planters included. Aloe cuttings. Will split between a few people if needed



81d
Request:
Sewing machine (Hacienda and Capri)
Withdrawn
Hi neighbors, does anyone have a sewing machine they are looking to part with? Any fabrics or extras to start with would be appreciated as well! I really would love to learn, and would like to teach my adult daughters!
81d
Free:
Case for Samsung tablet (Hacienda and Capri)
Expired
Brand new tablet case . PLEASE check the measurements etc. before asking




107d
Free:
Golf balls and tees (Hacienda and Capri)
Gifted
Brand new/ barely used golf balls and tees

107d
Free:
Collapsible Cart (Hacienda and Capri)
Expired
Only used a handful of times. Great condition. I would like this to go to someone that could really use it. please no resellers!

108d
Free:
Instant pot airfryer (Campbell)
Gifted
I’m giving away this instant pot air fryer, works great! We just upgraded, needs a good wipe down. Includes the racks shown inside, the rotisserie parts , and other items in the photos.



111d
Free:
Small junior clothing , misc (Campbell)
Gifted
I have some women’s/juniors clothing, brand new pair of shoes, lots of miscellaneous items if anyone wants it before it goes to Goodwill. Must take all !

111d
Request:
Sewing Machine (Campbell)
Expired
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a sewing machine. I am a beginner and have been wanting to learn for a long time! I can be flexible on pick up times etc. Thanks!
113d
Free:
Small /XS Juniors girls clothes (Campbell/los gatos)
Gifted
All in great condition, a handful of items are brand new with tags. Black pair of shoes brand new, juicy shoes worn once. A couple random shirts, skirts, bikini pieces, and miscellaneous items. Must take all!

181d
Free:
Art easel (Campbell/los gatos)
Gifted
Art easel, well loved and used , but still lots of life left in it.
2y
Free:
Women/Juniors clothing etc (Campbell/los gatos)
Gifted
Few bags and box of size extra small through medium juniors and women’s clothing, couple pairs of shoes, and some random accessories. Some new with tags or barely used. Some random things, please donate what you don’t need. Please no resellers, I would like it to go to someone who needs it .
2y