A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Drawers for kallax shelving (Southport PR8)
Gifted
I got these off here a while ago but not been able to use them. They would suit a garage or someone who has time to spruce them up


+1


+1

24d
Free:
Dog crate (Southport PR8)
Gifted
For small dog

24d
Free:
Moving boxes (Southport PR8)
Just moved house and got some boxes for anyone who needs some. There's 21 but even if you only need a couple just let me know. Thanks EDIT now have 18 left

24d
Request:
Piano (Southport PR8)
Expired
Hi. Just moved into our new house and hoping to get a piano to help my children with their lessons. It will be professionally moved, tuned, and well looked after. Fingers crossed someone has one. Thanks
30d
Free:
Extendable table (Southport PR8)
Gifted
156cm long, 90cm wide, 75cm tall

42d
Free:
Triple swing frame (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Frame for swing set. Had to throw the swings away but they are replaceable. Moving house and kids too old for it now so unless someone can make use of it I'm going to have to chop it up, which would be a shame

97d
Free:
Kids bed mattress (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Kids size mattress. Some damage in top corner (see photos)



1y
Free:
IKEA bedside cabinet (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Bedside cabinet with some paint damage



1y
Request:
Exercise equipment (Southport PR9)
Expired
Hi. I've spent today making a space in my house for my daughter with additional needs to be able to exercise. To be honest I'm not sure she will so I wanted to ask if anyone had a folding exercise bike or rowing machine going spare, or any other small exercise stuff. Thank you
1y