A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Packing boxes for home move (Sankey Bridges WA5)
Nothing too big as I'm vertically challenged so wont be able to carry a big box once its filled


+1
2h
Free:
Fittings for a stair gate (Great Sankey WA5)
Expired
No stairgate unfortunately but I thought someone might have one somewhere that has lost its fittings.

1y
Free:
6 second ABS Program (Great Sankey WA5)
Expired
Still in box but box is grubby from being in garage years. Provide your mobile no then I can contact you to arrange collection

1y
Free:
Basic rowing machine (Great Sankey WA5)
Expired
Working well but quite old and grubby from being in garage a long time. Provide your mobile no then I can contact you to arrange collection

1y
Free:
Barbells - No weights (Great Sankey WA5)
Gifted
I think they're both barbells, bit grubby and possibly very slight rust spots from being in garage donkeys years. Provide your mobile no then I can contact you to arrange collection

1y
Free:
Selection of garden items - ALL TO GO AT ONCE (Great Sankey WA5)
Gifted
2 worn trellis pieces (would look better treated/painted), lots of plastic planters and a few metal ones. All need cleaning and or painting (metal ones), couple of lilac tubs could be used for cuttings or carrying tools, thin wire obelisk, 2 metal vases. I don't have Freegle on my phone so dont message saying when you're coming, I need to reply to your request first

1y
Free:
Indoor planter selection (Great Sankey WA5)
Gifted
Mainly small planters, virtually all need a good clean

1y
Free:
Stems of Cotoneaster with roots (Great Sankey WA5)
Gifted
These have been soaking in water for quite a few months but as they'd rooted themselves in the first place they'll probably grow ok
1y
Free:
24 medium sized packing boxes (Great Sankey WA5)
Gifted
They've all been flattened for storage so you'll need some wide tape to fasten them back together but they're easy to store in the meantime.
1y
Free:
Dining table and 4 chairs (Sankey Bridges WA5)
Expired
Dark wood effect, 2 x carver chairs (with armrests), 2 x ordinary. Table measures 5ft (152 cm) in length and 3ft 2" (97 cm) at its widest part. Condition isnt perfect, there is a swelling (? water damage) next to centre of table which doesnt affect the colour so can only be seen in natural light and some marks on the chairs. My husband can dismantle if necessary but make sure it will fit in your vehicle.



1y
Request:
Left handed golf club (Sankey Bridges WA5)
Expired
We would like to take our family to a driving range to blast off some stress but my hubby is left handed and I'd like to surprise him with an opportunity to join in. Any type of club would do. I can collect any time from Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn or St Helens, day or evening. Thanks for considering us
2y