A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Solution for Soft Contact Lenses (Whitestone) It has expired this April. At least 2/3 left. I can do pickup in Whitestone before 8:30 am and after 8 pm, or meetup near Flushing Main Street station during 9:30 am to 6 pm on Weekdays. I can also do weekends pickup in Whitestone. Please provide me your available time to pick up if you're interested. I will not reply to messages without pickup time.
Photo of free Solution for Soft Contact Lenses (Whitestone) #1
Photo of free Solution for Soft Contact Lenses (Whitestone) #2
Free: Baby Powder (Whitestone) It was found on the curb. At least 2/3 powder left. Not sure about its expiration date. I can do pickup in Whitestone before 8:30 am and after 8 pm, or meetup near Flushing Main Street station during 9:30 am to 6 pm on Weekdays. I can also do weekends pickup in Whitestone. Please provide me your available time to pick up if you're interested. I will not reply to messages without pickup time.
Photo of free Baby Powder (Whitestone) #1
Photo of free Baby Powder (Whitestone) #2
Photo of free Baby Powder (Whitestone) #3
+1
Free: Bluetooth Earbuds w/ Charging Case (Whitestone) It was found on the curb. I tested it and it's usable but the sound quality might be mediocre. I can do pickup in Whitestone before 8:30 am and after 8 pm, or meetup near Flushing Main Street station during 9:30 am to 6 pm on Weekdays. I can also do weekends pickup in Whitestone. Please provide me your available time to pick up if you're interested. I will not reply to messages without pickup time.
Photo of free Bluetooth Earbuds w/ Charging Case (Whitestone) #1
Photo of free Bluetooth Earbuds w/ Charging Case (Whitestone) #2
Photo of free Bluetooth Earbuds w/ Charging Case (Whitestone) #3
+1
Free: 3D Puzzle (missing pieces) (Whitestone) It was found on the curb. P3 shows kits missing pieces and P4 shows kits with all pieces. I can do pickup in Whitestone before 8:30 am and after 8 pm, or meetup near Flushing Main Street station during 9:30 am to 6 pm on Weekdays. I can also do weekends pickup in Whitestone. Please provide me your available time to pick up if you're interested. I will not reply to messages without pickup time.
Photo of free 3D Puzzle (missing pieces) (Whitestone) #1
Photo of free 3D Puzzle (missing pieces) (Whitestone) #2
Photo of free 3D Puzzle (missing pieces) (Whitestone) #3
Photo of free 3D Puzzle (missing pieces) (Whitestone) #4
+2 +1
Free: New 11" Softball Gloves (Whitestone) It was found on the curb. I can do pickup in Whitestone before 8:30 am and after 8 pm, or meetup near Flushing Main Street station during 9:30 am to 6 pm on Weekdays. I can also do weekends pickup in Whitestone. Please provide me your available time to pick up if you're interested. I will not reply to messages without pickup time.
Photo of free New 11" Softball Gloves (Whitestone) #1
Photo of free New 11" Softball Gloves (Whitestone) #2
Photo of free New 11" Softball Gloves (Whitestone) #3
+1
Request: OXO Smooth Edge Can Opener (Whitestone) I am looking for a OXO Smooth Edge Can Opener. Either version is fine. I can pick it up during weekends, or on weekday evening if it's not raining. Alternatively, I can do meetup in Flushing on weekdays 9 am - 6 pm. Thanks for looking!
Photo of OXO Smooth Edge Can Opener (Whitestone) #1
Photo of OXO Smooth Edge Can Opener (Whitestone) #2
Request: Amazon courier totes (Whitestone) I would like to get some large foldable totes (like Amazon ones of which size is around 28'' x 24'' x 20'') for moving and storage purposes. If you have some to part with, please let me know. I can travel anywhere accessible by subway and bus to pick the totes up. Really appreciate your help!
Photo of Amazon courier totes (Whitestone) #1
Request: Amazon courier totes (Whitestone) Expired I would like to get some large foldable totes (like Amazon ones of which size is around 28'' x 24'' x 20'') for moving and storage purposes. If you have some to part with, please let me know. I can travel anywhere accessible by subway and bus to pick the totes up. Really appreciate your help!
Photo of Amazon courier totes (Whitestone) #1
Free: Three used purple lipsticks (Flushing) Gifted Yes the left one is also purple. Pick up window Workdays: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM Pick up location: Flushing, Queens (near Jmart, Flushing) If interested- please respond with the below information 1: Your first name - important! 2. Exactly what time you would be able to pick up - also important. Time frame again is listed above. I have to schedule a break in order to meetup so I need an exact time as unfortunately I am unable to wait - I can do about 5-10 minutes, then have to return from my break.
Photo of free Three used purple lipsticks (Flushing) #1
Free: iTouch Smart Watch (Whitestone) Gifted In working condition. Needs to be used with an App called iTouch Wearables. Pickup address: 1746 Clintonville St, Whitestone, NY 11357
Photo of free iTouch Smart Watch (Whitestone) #1
Photo of free iTouch Smart Watch (Whitestone) #2
Free: iTouch Smart Watch (Whitestone) Gifted In working condition. Needs to be used with an App called iTouch Wearables.
Photo of free iTouch Smart Watch (Whitestone) #1
Photo of free iTouch Smart Watch (Whitestone) #2
Free: Aroma Rice Cooker (Whitestone) Gifted The white rice button doesn't work. I used brown rice button instead. Pick up at 154th St and 17th Rd Flushing Whitestone. If it doesn't show promised or gifted then it's available. Please send me your available time for pickup when you message me. Won't reply to people who asked whether it is available. First come first serve.
Photo of free Aroma Rice Cooker (Whitestone) #1
Photo of free Aroma Rice Cooker (Whitestone) #2