A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Tv unit (Theale, Reading)
92cm (L) x 38 cm (D) x 45 cm (H) Black in colour There is some slight movement on the top but this only a problem when transporting it




+2
+1





+1




Free:
Mirror (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
42 by 53 cm. Collect today before 3.30pm or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.


+1







+3
+2
+1





+4
+3
+2


4h
Free:
BBQ (Theale, Reading)
Gifted
70 by 45 by 45 cm


110d
Free:
Bathroom towel holder (Theale, Reading)
Expired
100 by 40 by 20cm

110d
Free:
Frying pans etc (Theale, Reading)
Expired
See photos

111d
Free:
Microwave (Theale, Reading)
Gifted
Dims: 51x36x28cm




111d
Free:
Metal ladder (Tilehurst, Reading)
Expired
About 1.4m high


124d
Free:
Coffee table (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
90 by 90 by 40cm. Real wood. Pine I think.


124d
Free:
Travel document holder (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.


131d
Free:
Electric hair clippers and parts (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today before 3.30pm otherwise going to tip. Not sure how well it works.

131d
Free:
Brand new cotton handkerchiefs (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.

131d
Free:
Coffee scented candle - part used (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.



131d
Free:
Almost new boardgame (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.

131d
Free:
Air bed and two pumps (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today before 3.30pm or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.


131d
Free:
Mattress topper - 195 x 143cm (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today before 3.30pm or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.


131d
Free:
Water bottle (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today before 3.30pm or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.

131d
Free:
Small cabinet - 83 x 37 x 27 cm (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today before 3.30pm or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.


131d
Free:
Ceiling light shade - 15 by 21 cm (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today before 3.30pm or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.

131d
Free:
Two rugs (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Two beige rugs. 150 by 90 cm. Collect today before 3.30pm or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if in Reading.


131d

131d
Free:
Car vacuum cleaner (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Collect today or I'm happy to drop off one evening this week if it's in Reading



131d
Free:
Water filter jug with four filters (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Only used for a few months. Has very slight crack (see second pic), but works perfectly. Preferred collection today (Sunday) or I'm happy to drop off where you are if you live fairly local.


1y
Free:
Water flosser (Tilehurst, Reading)
Gifted
Only message me if you definitely want this. No time wasters please.


1y
Free:
Water flosser (Tilehurst, Reading)
Expired
No time wasters please. I've already had someone say they would take it and then change their mind 24 hours later.


1y
Free:
Water flosser (Tilehurst, Reading)
Expired


1y
Free:
Offcuts for floor underlay (20mm) (Beauchief S8)
Gifted
Three offcuts for floor underlay (20mm thickness). Three of the pictures show the two largest offcuts, but three available in total. 1.2m ruler to get an idea of dimension only.




1y
Free:
Spare wood offcuts (Beauchief S8)
Expired
Spare wood offcuts. 1.2m yellow ruler is for get an idea of length only.


1y
Free:
Skirting board single piece (4m) (Beauchief S8)
Expired
Skirting board single piece (4m in length)


1y
Free:
Gravel and rendering materials (Beauchief S8)
Expired
Unopened bag of gravel stones + leftover rendering materials following the rendering of the front of my house. Can take one or all of the items. If no-one takes them, then they'll be taken to recycling centre.




1y
Free:
Extractor fan for kitchen (Beauchief S8)
Gifted
Used extractor fan for kitchen, which is still functional Not needed following the installation of a new kitchen which required a different type of extractor fan.


1y