A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Free: Artist case (North Crawley MK16) To hold paintbrushes, pens, etc. In excellent condition as never used. Collection from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield so you will need a car to collect.
Photo of free Artist case (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Artist case (North Crawley MK16) #2
Free: Candle paint (North Crawley MK16) Some of them were opened and it was used once, but all the paint is still usable Collection from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield so you will need a car to collect.
Photo of free Candle paint (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Candle paint (North Crawley MK16) #2
Free: Shakti mat (North Crawley MK16) I only used it once and didn't particularly like it. Collection from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield, so you will need a car to collect.
Photo of free Shakti mat (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Shakti mat (North Crawley MK16) #2
Free: Landline phone (North Crawley MK16) Works well. Barely used, just not needed any more. Make is Panasonic. Collection is from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield. Therefore you will need a car to collect.
Photo of free Landline phone (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Landline phone (North Crawley MK16) #2
Request: Artificial flowers (North Crawley MK16) Expired In case anyone is decluttering and is getting rid of any artificial flowers, I would most greatfuly take them. I need them for a festival outfit πŸ™‚. I can collect any evening or on weekends. Thank you!
Photo of Artificial flowers (North Crawley MK16) #1
Free: Oppo Reno screen (North Crawley MK16) Expired Phone screen replacement for an oppo phone. It says Reno on the package. I bought it to replace mine but it didn't fit. Maybe someone else can use it.
Photo of free Oppo Reno screen (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Oppo Reno screen (North Crawley MK16) #2
Photo of free Oppo Reno screen (North Crawley MK16) #3
+1
Free: Children's tennis racket (North Crawley MK16) Expired The sleeve is very dusty as it has been stored in a shed and the handle has very obvious signs of wear, but overall I'd say it has plenty of life left in it.
Photo of free Children's tennis racket (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Children's tennis racket (North Crawley MK16) #2
Free: Stabilisers (North Crawley MK16) Gifted Used and have been stored in the shed for years but I'm sure they could still help someone learn to ride a bike. πŸ™‚
Photo of free Stabilisers (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Stabilisers (North Crawley MK16) #2
Free: Lego friends (North Crawley MK16) Expired Some very dusty Lego bits. Mainly from some Lego friends sets. Will need a clean as have been sitting in a box for years. Collection from north Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield.
Photo of free Lego friends (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Lego friends (North Crawley MK16) #2
Photo of free Lego friends (North Crawley MK16) #3
Photo of free Lego friends (North Crawley MK16) #4
+2 +1
Free: Lego electronics (North Crawley MK16) Gifted Some Lego bits for some electric Lego, that was probably never built. I have no idea what it is used for but maybe someone else does. Collection from north Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield.
Photo of free Lego electronics (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Lego electronics (North Crawley MK16) #2
Photo of free Lego electronics (North Crawley MK16) #3
+1
Free: Radio alarm (North Crawley MK16) Gifted Little radio alarm. Working and clean - was bought for my daughter to get her out of bed, but she hated it πŸ˜†. Collection is in North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield.
Photo of free Radio alarm (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Radio alarm (North Crawley MK16) #2
Free: Plastic cricket set (North Crawley MK16) Gifted Two bats and set of stumps (of that's the right term...). Used and have been in the shed for years, but as they are plastic there is still plenty of use in them I think.
Photo of free Plastic cricket set (North Crawley MK16) #1
Free: Flexi dog lead (North Crawley MK16) Expired Very much used but fully working. 5m long and 2cm wide. Collection is in North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield, so you will need a car to collect.
Photo of free Flexi dog lead (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Flexi dog lead (North Crawley MK16) #2
Photo of free Flexi dog lead (North Crawley MK16) #3
+1
Free: Cordless vacuum - faulty! (North Crawley MK16) Gifted This is a relatively unused proscenic vacuum cleaner. It worked for a bit when I first bought it last year. It then had an issue with the battery. Two replacement parts later and I just give up on it. Maybe someone can figure out how to get it to work, or use it for parts πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. Collection from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield.
Photo of free Cordless vacuum - faulty! (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Cordless vacuum - faulty! (North Crawley MK16) #2
Request: Water guns (North Crawley MK16) Expired I am looking for some old water guns. They don't have to be working, can have cracks or be leaking. I'm planning to upcycle them for a steampunk costume ☺️. So if anyone has any lurking in a shed or garage somewhere that they have been wanting to throw out for ages - please throw them my way instead 😁. I can collect most evenings and on weekends. Thanks very much in advance!
Photo of Water guns (North Crawley MK16) #1
Request: Kombucha Scooby (North Crawley MK16) Received I managed to kill both my Scoobies last year ☹️. I would really like to start making kombucha again and I'm sure I had my last Scooby from here. So if there is anyone who would like to give away a baby Scooby, I would be very grateful and can collect most evenings and weekends. Thank you very much!
Photo of Kombucha Scooby (North Crawley MK16) #1
Free: TV bench (North Crawley MK16) Gifted White TV bench. I picked this up from here a few days ago but sadly it doesn't fit πŸ˜• It's in good condition, there are two little holes in the top that were drilled for cables (not by me) - can be seen on the third picture. Collection from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield.
Photo of free TV bench (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free TV bench (North Crawley MK16) #2
Photo of free TV bench (North Crawley MK16) #3
+1
Free: Drawing book (North Crawley MK16) Gifted Barely used with lots of different things to draw. Collection is from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield so you will probably need a car to be able to collect.
Photo of free Drawing book (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Drawing book (North Crawley MK16) #2
Free: Colouring book (North Crawley MK16) Gifted Really nice colouring book. There are two pages that had some coloured in, but everything else is still uncoloured 😊. Collection is from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield, so you will need to be able to drive.
Photo of free Colouring book (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Colouring book (North Crawley MK16) #2
Photo of free Colouring book (North Crawley MK16) #3
+1
Free: Sofa bed (North Crawley MK16) Expired Fully working fold flat sofa bad. Please note that it has been slept on by dogs, but always with a rug covering it. However if you are allergic to pet hair, it might not be suitable. It's in pretty good condition otherwise. I have not taken it apart yet but if I remember correctly it comes into bits small enough to fit into a car. Collection is from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield.
Photo of free Sofa bed (North Crawley MK16) #1
Photo of free Sofa bed (North Crawley MK16) #2
Free: Shopping Trolley (North Crawley MK16) Gifted Great condition. We won it at a raffle and my daughter only used it to trolley her best friend around... Collection is from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield, so you will need a car to collect.
Free: 42" TV - faulty! (North Crawley MK16) Gifted A friend of mine wanted to take this TV to the tip, but it works - however, it has a blue tinge to the picture. I just did a quick Google search and it came up with likely needing the LED strip to be replaced (no idea what that means). Anyway, as it seems a shame to take to the tip, I told my friend I'd see if someone wants it on Freegle. It's a smart TV, it looks in great condition and it has a remote πŸ™‚. Please only ask for it if you are willing and able to collect, as collection is from North Crawley, which is between Cranfield and Newport Pagnell.
Free: Memory foam offcut (North Crawley MK16) Gifted Leftover from a double foam mattress which I cut to fit my camper. It's about 60 cm wide and 180 cm long. Has some stains for where it touched the trailer hitch of the van. Collection is from North Crawley, which is between Newport Pagnell and Cranfield.