A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Queen sized mattress IKEA used (Balham SW12)
Giving away a queen sized mattress that is about 3 years old, it has some stains on it but it would do the job for a guest bedroom. We are a clean, smoke free house. Could pick up Friday 9th Eve or Saturday 10th morning



+3
+2
+1




1h
Request:
Drawers (Balham)
Expired
Hello! Wondering if anyone in Balham/Streatham has a chest of drawers that I could inherit? I could really do with something for my clothes to go in. Anything will do, as long as it’s not wider than 105cm. Thank you so much if you can help. Emma :)

132d
Request:
Double or queen bed with storage (Balham)
Received
Hi! I live in Balham and I could really do with a queen sized bed with storage. Moved in to a small room and I’ve had a bit of a rough year - would so appreciate one if someone is upgrading to something a bit more fancy for Christmas! I drive a van and can come and pick it up. Many thanks 🤩

350d
Request:
Wardrobe (New Cross)
Received
Hi I’m looking for a wardrobe - I wonder if anyone got a new one for Christmas and is looking to get rid of an older one :) Something with drawers too would be ideal. Thank you very much in advance and happy new year!

1y
Request:
Bedside Lamp (New Cross)
Expired
Would love a little bedside lamp! Something small. Thank you in advance if anyone has something they don’t need anymore in Lewisham :)

1y