A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Trestle legs/ table (Streatham SW16)
Hi all! Artist looking for a trestle table - or even just the trestle legs! Photo for reference

2h
Request:
Stool or folding chair (Streatham SW16)
Withdrawn
Hi I’m looking for stool or wood folding chair for a desk I just got - Streatham area
80d
Request:
Bike (Streatham SW16)
Withdrawn
Hi all , looking for a bike, lock and helmet so I can try and exercise
84d
Request:
Garden furniture (SW16)
Expired
Does anyone have nearby have any garden furniture they no longer want? Doesn’t need to be amazing condition !
98d
Request:
35mm film (SW16)
Expired
Anyone got some old 35 mm film going spare ? Happy to take expired film!
102d
Request:
Bracket fixing (SW16)
Expired
I have an ikea nissedal mirror but it only has one of these cracks in the back so I need 1 more I’ve search online and can’t buy any so if anyone has one of these they can donate to be that’ll be amazing !

104d
Request:
Small crt tv monitor (SW16)
Expired
Does anyone have a small sized crt monitor tv that works? For an art project 🙏 thank you
108d
Request:
Writing bureau (SW16)
Expired
Hi all, I’m looking for an old wirting bureau desk! Please send photos and dimensions to this broke artist :)

124d
Request:
Full length mirror (SW16)
Expired
Looking for a largeish full length mirror that can be hung up - thank you :) Please message with photos and dimensions !
128d
Request:
Full length mirror (SW16)
Expired
Looking for a largeish full length mirror that can be hung or rested against a wall - thank you :) Please message with photos and dimensions
144d