A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Logitech k270 keyboard (South Lynn PE30)
I bought this unused from ebay recently thinking it was a UK layout and that it's compatible with Logitech's Unifying Receiver. It's neither so is of no use to me - it's of no use to anyone else unless they have the required usb wireless dongle. This is a keyboard only, no usb dongle. Offered here just in case someone has a use for it.




+3
+2
+1


2h
Free:
Motorcycle jacket (South Lynn PE30)
Gifted
I was recently given this jacket for free but found it too small. Label says size 2XL/48, I'm smaller than that and the jacket is too small for me so I have no idea what the jacket's real size is. Jacket could do with a clean but is not particularly dirty. Collection only from South Lynn PE30 5LY.




140d
Free:
Glass coffee table (South Lynn PE30)
Gifted
Table top is 2 feet by 2 feet, height is 17 inches. Table is clean and tidy.

1y
Free:
NowTV box (South Lynn PE30)
Gifted
I have two NowTV boxes, free to a good home. Both have just been updated to latest firmware and then factory reset. Each box has a power adapter and remote but no HDMI cable. One remote had leaking batteries which I have removed, I cannot be 100% sure that this remote still works but expect it will do. Collection only from South Lynn.

1y