A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Hisense fridge (Chaddesden DE21)
This fridge was working great but the problem is it doesn’t chill below 6.5c The freezer part goes to about 1c. If theres someone willing to fix it then great. I’ve thoroughly cleaned it so no ice build up even though it’s no frost. Can be used to put drinks in and we’ve been using the freezer bit as a a fridge basically. And the fridge for drinks and non consumables. About 5 years old. Comes with ice tray and all shelves. Collection Chaddesden.



+2
+1



Free:
Box of broken tech menkind (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
Maybe someone can fix these things. Collect Chaddesden


+1




+2
+1


+1




1h
Free:
3/400 old bricks (Chaddesden DE21)
Old bricks 🧱

28d
Request:
Aco drains (Chaddesden DE21)
If anyone has any aco drains or seen any free id appreciate it very much. Also interested in any pvc pipe.

30d
Free:
Fire burner (Chaddesden DE21)
Promised
Metal fire burner with wood if you also want

53d
Free:
Crutches (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
Brand new crutches

62d
Free:
Scrap metal (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
Any old iron man that would like this scrap metal? Recently unearthed relics from the garden.


64d
Free:
Last fence panel (Chaddesden DE21)
Withdrawn
I’ve a fence panel free too a good home.

66d
Free:
Last fence panel (Chaddesden DE21)
I’ve a fence panel free too a good home.

66d
Free:
New blind floral (Chaddesden DE21)
Withdrawn
New blind I believe about 1200mm wide.

70d
Free:
New blind floral (Chaddesden DE21)
New blind I believe about 1200mm wide.

70d
Free:
Qualcast mower (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
About 3 years old electric qualcast mower. It's similar to this model. Fully working.

97d
Free:
Saw blade cover (Chaddesden DE21)
Expired
190mm saw blade approximately. Collect chaddesden


115d
Free:
Fence panels round top (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
I have a few fence panels to gift. They are 6ft wide x 5ft high. They are in good condition but need cleaning and painting etc Collection Chaddesden

153d
Free:
Pallet (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
Strong durable pallet. Upcycle.

168d
Free:
Fence panels round top (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
I have at least a dozen fence panels to gift. They are 6ft wide x 5ft high. They are in good conduit but need cleaning and painting etc Collection Chaddesden

169d
Free:
6 green plastic chairs (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
I have 6 green plastic chairs in good condition all good. Just need a wash.

190d
Free:
Logs and or wood chippings (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
I have a very large pile of sawn wood and also have wood chippings that I’ve done myself I have a lot.

190d
Free:
Classical music cd mozert (Chaddesden DE21)
Expired
Brand new cd


206d

211d
Free:
Tefal blender (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
Has a small fault, does not clip in to base, hand hold down works. Used like new. Bought with a pallet auction so never used myself.

237d
Free:
Brand new (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
Tow bar hitch Collect chaddesden



237d
Free:
Ryobi blower not working (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
I was gifted this to attempt to fix it but have not tried to other than put battery in. Spare parts. Collect chaddesden


237d
Free:
Live edge piece of thick oak wood (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
Would make a nice fire surround or shelf. Stained. Collect chaddesden




237d
Free:
Chicken feet & rabbit ears dog food (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
Hi I bought a selection of animal treats for our dog but she doesn’t like the rabbit ears and chicken feet. About 20 treats. From reputable company. Collect chaddesden

324d
Free:
Ikea renlig dw60 dishwasher spares (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
So I’m giving this away as spares, it’s fully working but has some cons. It was replaced due to drawer falling down, I fixed it with zip tie. I bought new parts for it so shame to waste it.

357d
Free:
12ft trampoline (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
A Sportspower 12ft trampoline. Needs taking down which I will help with and load into your vehicle. It was gifted to us so only right I gifted it on. It didn’t have all the bolts but I replaced them and it’s in full working order. Collect chad

1y
Free:
Roof bag (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
A large roof bag. It has a while in it but can be repaired. someone handy at sewing. Which isn’t me. We took it to wales once and never used it again. So like new. Was £55 new.



1y
Free:
Hp printer ink (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
Ho printer ink for a variety of printers I believe. We had the H364 HP printer.

1y
Request:
Old surround system (Chaddesden DE21)
Received
Looking for anything similar to the photo. Just need a receiver with speaker inputs. Will be for my shed

1y
Free:
Garden boots (Chaddesden DE21)
Gifted
So my mother in law bought me these garden boots they are a size 11 I'm an 8 size. They've been in the shed for a while. Don't think my feet will grow into them lol Like new Collect Chaddesden

1y