A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Metal Dexion Shelves (Hitchin, Halsey Drive SG4)
I need some metal shelves, preferably Dexion, but any metal cupboard..I have the uprights, I only need rhe shelves! Thanks


+1


+1
Free:
Exhaust Tail Box (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
Shogan Animal V6 3.0 Petrol rear silencer box. Surface rust from storage in damp garage, but is unused. From 2003 model.

2h
Request:
50 Gallon Barrel (Hitchin, Halsey Drive SG4)
Plastic barrel app 50 gallon with straight sides. The ones I have seen are usually blue. I don't mind if the top has been cut off to make a "Tub", but I need almost full height, Thanks
5d
Free:
gooseberry bush (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
Two Gooseberry bushes, about 2 ft tall. Just dug up. Seem to be different varieties, but no idea what!
20d
Free:
Magnetic Glass Dry-Wipe boards (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
I have 4 red and 2 black - never used, but stored for a long time. 35cm x 35 cm.



111d
Free:
Dyson spare part (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Expired
Part for an early Dyson cyclone upright. Never used. I have two of these - would prefer them to go to two different people.

111d
Free:
Dyson spares (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Expired
New replacement part for early dyson cyclone upright. Never used!

112d
Request:
Pond Plants (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Expired
Hi, I'm hoping for some oxygenating plants (or any other) if anybody is "Thinning out" their pond. Hitchin, or close to, if possible. Thanks
141d
Free:
Two Oil Lamps (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
One amber roadwork lamp One oil lamp Both rusty but both should work!



216d
Free:
Rocking Cradle (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Expired
Not sure if bars are too far apart for use nowadays, or maybe a "Bumper" would sort that. It would make a good stand to display dolls, bears or other, "Creatures".

324d
Free:
Sony "Face Off" car radio (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
Removed from car years ago, but was working fine. Re posted after time waster. First to COLLECT can have!

342d
Free:
CD Autochangers (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
Two CD autochangers, both were working when removed from vehicles. Re posting after time waster. First to COLLECT will have,

342d
Free:
120 Watt Car Speakers (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
Two 120 Watt speakers, removed from car some years ago.

356d
Free:
Sony "Face Off" car radio (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
Removed from car years ago, but was working fine.

356d
Free:
CD Autochangers (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
Two CD autochangers, both were working when removed from vehicles.

356d
Free:
jvc vcr (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
JVC Video recorder, with remote control. Not used for years, but no reason to expect it not to work.

356d
Free:
Wheels & Tyres (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
Two 5.60 x 13 Goodyear crossply tyres on wheels. Old, but stored in dark garage. Excellent tread depth. They were from a heavy duty trailer.

356d
Request:
Old metal cabinet (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Expired
I'm looking for an old metal cabinet, suitable for use in my garage. Must be fairly large, but any size considered. Thanks
1y
Free:
Primus Gas Bottles (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
These are refillable primus gas bottles. I'm not sure if you can still exchange these for full ones or not. There may be some gas still in them, but it is difficult to tell.

1y

1y
Free:
Punch Bag (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
about 4'6'' tall. good condition, no splits or tears

1y
Free:
wooden venetian blind (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
lightish colour wood 1095mm wide, similar drop good condition
1y
Free:
Shogun load cover (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
From a 2003 Shogun sport. Unreels to cover the contents of the rear load compartment (like a parcel shelf). Black, in good condition.
1y
Free:
Dormeo Memory Foam Mattress (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Gifted
King size. Good clean condition. Will roll for transport.
1y
Request:
Council type paving slabs (Hitchin, Halsey Drive)
Expired
3' x 2' or 2' x 2' Hi, i need 4 slabs to finish off project. Either size would work. Thanks
2y