A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Ninja blender (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Thus is a reclamation project. The handle needs to be secured. I think it used to slide on and off but one of the tabs broke off. When the handle is on, it runs when plugged in. I'm not sure it still pulses.







Free:
Two clippers (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
Both in working condition. I have the guards as well. I think most if the guards are there but I have not checked closely.




7d
Free:
Glass tea cups and candle holder (13 1/2 and Farmington)
See photo

22d
Free:
night flower cactus (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Gifted
Pot not included. Eventually,it will bloom like the other photo. Like seen in Crazy Rich Asians.


29d
Free:
kickball, volleyball and pail (13 1/2 and Farmington)
See photo

29d
Free:
Japanese buttons (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Promised
Can't remember where I got these from, but from a Japanese org

30d
Free:
Teacher signs (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Gifted
Just retired. Time to pass on my superpower


30d
Free:
Scented candle (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Used. Warm luxe scent from Yankee candle. See if anyone is interested before i throw away


37d
Free:
Garden sprinkler attachment (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Haven't used in a long time. Still works

38d
Free:
48 in lasko fan (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Gifted
Needs some work. Doesn't blow that hard and 1st and 3rd speed feels the same

45d
Free:
AP study books (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Gifted
Although the exams change, the basic content is the same. Books are used and have some highlighting. AP Bio 2013 APUSH 2014 AP World 2020

58d
Free:
4x6 and 5x7 painted IKEA frames (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Gifted
There are magnets glued on the back for sticking on a metal surface


87d
Free:
Plastic frame (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
8x10 bix frame


90d
Free:
Bb Pellets (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
Some kind of metal, I think they're starting to oxidize.


90d
Free:
Gift box (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
Received a nice gift in the box, but I don't need the box and it seems a shame to just throw it away 8x10x4


90d
Free:
Phone case samsung 23+ (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
Black, has a scouse magnet ring on the back

176d
Free:
Assortment of hangers (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Gifted
Random collection of hangers

218d
Free:
Filing cabinet (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
Basic filing cabinet. Still works. Scratches on the top. Comes with key. 15x18x25

226d
Free:
HP printer cartridges 564xl (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
3 cartridges. All black

274d

275d
Free:
48 inch Toshiba tv (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
Doesn't power on. I wanted to see if a TV tech person wants to try to fix before I take it to recycle center. Remote is included. Probably 12-15 years old

303d
Free:
Canned crickets for lizard (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
I used it to feed my bearded dragon until it passed. It's several years so I'm not sure if canned crickets go bad.

1y
Free:
Pogo stick (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
A little rusty on bottom but still works fine. It looks small in the picture but it is regular size

1y
Free:
16 in rims for Hyundai Elantra (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
2012 model

1y
Free:
Foam sled (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
A little torn on the bottom but still in pretty good shape


1y
Free:
Metronome (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
Works

1y
Free:
Tuning fork (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
See pic

1y
Free:
Modem (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Gifted
Works but not exactly how old it is


1y
Free:
Alarm clock with cd player (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Gifted
Everything works

1y
Free:
SAT study guides (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Expired
Ysed

1y
Free:
Candles (13 1/2 and Farmington)
Gifted
Aromatherapy and basalm pine scent. They're older but still in plastic wrap


1y