A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
White gloss counter top off-cut (Addlestone KT15)
An off-cut in very good condition. Length: 77.5cm Width: 36.5 cm Height: 3 cm


+1


+1







+2
+1
Request:
Mitre saw (Addlestone)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for a mitre saw to do necessary maintenance in my house. I can collect week days during the day. Thanks



+4
+3
+2



+3
+2
+1



+1



2h
Free:
JAXJOX Foam Roller (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
Beige JAXJOX foam roller in good condition.



13d
Request:
Paving slabs (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
I'm looking for 16 smooth paving slabs 30 cm or 45 cm square. Collection week days and on the weekend.
20d
Request:
Chess Board (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
I'm looking for a chess board in good condition. I can collect week days and on the weekend.

20d
Request:
Chicken Wire Mesh (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
I'm looking for a piece of chicken wire 60 cm x 1 m.

20d
Free:
Wooden curtain rail rings & finials (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
Raw wood curtain rings and 2 finials for upcycling.

41d
Free:
Spray bottle (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
Surplus to requirements. It is possible it may have been used a few times but not within the past 2 years.

41d
Request:
Swingball (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
I am.looking for a swingball and bats in working order to entertain children and develop their ball skills

51d
Request:
Paving slabs (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
30 cm or 45 cm smooth paving slabs required
63d
Free:
Travel Cot (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
Travel cot in good condition, it does not have a mattress. There is bag for carrying the cot. Folded length: 80cm Folded width: 25cm


79d
Request:
Swingball (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
I am.looking for a swingball and bats if possible in good condition to entertain children and develop their ball skills
87d
Free:
Royalty Books (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
The Royal Year 1994 - hard cover Royalty Review 1983/4 - soft cover


87d
Request:
Wood effect lino vinyl flooring (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
Looking for a wood effect lino flooring off-cut 1.2 m x 1.4m for a charity project.
122d
Free:
JVC CD Portable System (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
This JVC sound system has good sound quality. The CD and tape decks are working. This unit is powered by electricity and batteries. There is a remote control. Length: 44 cm Width: 24 cm


131d
Free:
Wooden Sleepers (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
2 wooden sleepers, 1 x1.50 m and 1x 2.40 m

147d
Free:
Blue Plastic Barrel (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
Approximate 80 cm high. It does not have a lid.

169d
Free:
Acanthus Plants (Addlestone KT15)
Gifted
4 small Acanthus plants ready to be planted in the garden. You're welcome to one or more.


170d
Free:
Princess Diana books (Addlestone KT15)
Expired
These are hard back books. I will give away individually if you would like one specific book or all the books.




201d

233d
Free:
Sony Micro Hifi (Addlestone)
Expired
A Sony Micro Hifi with 5 CD changer and tape deck in good working condition. The hifi was purchased 10+ years ago. New speakers are required, one speaker works, the second speaker works intermittently. The speakers are connected with a bare cable end, see photo. There is no blue tooth.




235d
Free:
Baby Bibs (Addlestone)
Gifted
1 Pink and 1 mauve plastic bibs. The bibs are in good condition and seldom used. They were only used when the grandchildren visited. I hope someone can use them.

267d
Request:
Plastic plates and cutlery (Addlestone)
Expired
Requesting 24 plastic plates and cutlery for a charity event in 10 days. If you can help it will be appreciated. I can collect during the week.
298d
Free:
Wood Laminate Worktop offcut (Addlestone)
Expired
A narrow offcut from an island worktop Length: 3.05m Width: 27cm Height: 4cm




325d
Request:
Carpentry tools (Addlestone)
Expired
I've recently joined a wood working group and need carpentry tools to experiment new ideas and make useful items. Any power tools and hand tools would be appreciated.
338d
Free:
Grey Masonary Paint (Addlestone)
Gifted
Sandtex French grey masonary paint. Approximately 2.5 litres remaining in a 5L container. The paint was purchased in the past few months.


364d
Free:
Floorwiz cleaner (Addlestone)
Gifted
A Floorwiz cleaner with 2 new sponge inserts and a bucket



1y
Request:
Manual lawnmower (Addlestone)
Expired
I'm looking for a manual lawnmower to cut the grass paths in my allotment. Can collect during the week. Thanks.
1y
Free:
Cassette Tapes (Addlestone)
Expired
4 TDK FE90 Ferric Type I cassette tapes

1y
Request:
Mitre saw (Addlestone)
Expired
I am looking for a mitre saw to do odd jobs at home. I would appreciate it if you have one you no longer require. Thanks, Doig

1y
Request:
Garden Tools (Addlestone)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for a shovel, large fork and a rake for a recently acquired allotment. Thanks
1y