A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Acorns (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
1/2 buckets of acorns. No tops. Just from my deck! This year was crazy…millions! I’m sure someone can use them. Lord knows I don’t need more oak trees growing. Please bring a bag or bucket to transfer them into.



+1



+1


Free:
2 butterfly bushes (Danbury-west side)
Gifted
I only want to keep my original bush. These 2 grew beside it. Please bring a bucket & shovel.




+1


+1



+1


1h
Free:
Carpe deodorants (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
One was opened, used once by my teenage son who was not a fan. Can be wiped off & used. Other one is unopened. If you use this brand, lmk I will leave them out for you. Hate for them to go to waste, they’re pricey.

12d
Free:
Red white & blue decorations (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
To the left go with light up glow sticks (glasses & wands), fireworks glasses, flag sunglasses, straw cup, 3 top hats, 5 blue, 6silver & 5 red hanging beads

17d
Free:
Men’s 12 body glove water shoes (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Gifted
Men’s 12 body glove water shoes Nothing wrong, barely worn just doesn’t wear anymore

23d
Free:
4’x6’ pink/white outdoor rug (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Outdoor rug pink/white patten. Nothing wrong with it. I thought it was orange when I bought it years ago. Hoping someone can use it.



50d
Free:
Homemade cornhole boards (Danbury-west side)
Gifted
Made of plywood lol and two by fours. Could use some reinforcing to lessen the bounce but good for backyard. Have LED lights


51d
Free:
Styrofoam cooler (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Gifted
Roomy inside probably 10 x 8 x 8 good for storing stuff you don’t want mice to get to.

72d
Request:
Tall thin vases (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Need about 10 tall vases as centerpieces for my parents’ 50th anniversary party. Happy to pick up. Need for end of August
75d
Free:
5 gallons of gas (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Withdrawn
This gas went bad in our generator. I am told it can be used for lawnmowers and equipment that don’t have carburetors. If you would use it, please let me know. I have a funnel, but you would need to bring your own empty gas can.
83d
Request:
firewood (Danbury-west side)
That storm left a lot of us with trees down. If you cut up a tree and won’t use it as firewood I can come by for it toward the end of this week. I can’t burn sap-wood and I don’t need the brush. Thanks in advance.
88d
Free:
Cat exercise wheel (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Gifted
Cat exercise wheel. Indoor usefully.

94d
Free:
Happy Birthday crown (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Expired
Blue Happy Birthday light up Crown

96d
Free:
50 & fabulous sash (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Expired
Used for the day. Would love it to get other uses!! If you know someone about to turn 50, please take it off my hands!!

96d
Free:
4’x6’ pink/white outdoor rug (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Expired
Outdoor rug pink/white patten. Nothing wrong with it. I thought it was orange when I bought it years ago. Hoping someone can use it.



96d
Free:
Lilly bulbs to dig up (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Gifted
I have tiger lilies that don’t do well here. Or the deer eat the ones that flower. Would love it if someone could come dig them up and put them somewhere they could be beautiful again.

101d
Free:
Baseball shirts XS/S (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Gifted
Anyone out there want some baseball shirts? Cooperstown Mom Lg, Baseball Mom XS, baseball text tanktop S, and NF Rebels tanktop S. men’s L NF rebels Tshirt & My son doesn’t play baseball anymore, I’m happy to give these to someone who will wear them! If no takers, I will drop them at NF thrift store


132d
Free:
3 butterfly bushes (Danbury-west side)
Gifted
I only want to keep my original bush. There are 3 that grew beside it. Please bring a bucket & shovel.


150d
Free:
Kids at play sign (New Fairfield Squantz Pond)
Expired
Hoping someone can use this.

152d


153d
Request:
Seed spreader (Danbury-west side)
Expired
The wheel rusted off my 20 year old spreader. Anyone have one not getting used?
153d
Free:
18” grill, briquettes & fluid (Danbury-west side)
Gifted
18” charcoal grill With 1/2 bag of charcoal briquettes & lighter fluid


153d
Request:
Firewood (Far West side of Danbury)
Expired
We heat with wood and used up all of our firewood this season and Need to restock. If you’re having trees cut down or have a stack of logs laying around, I will take the logs off your hands. Nothing sappy or too rotten please
153d
Free:
11.5 Boombas cleats (Far West side of Danbury)
Gifted
Worn by my husband very little. In great shape still.



153d
Free:
Cat supplies (Far West side of Danbury)
Gifted
Crunchy play mat, cat bed & small scratching post

153d
Free:
Styrofoam cooler (Far West side of Danbury)
Gifted
Small Styrofoam cooler could be used for storage of things you don’t want moisture to get to



154d
Free:
Handmade Tech Deck skate park (Danbury-west side)
Gifted
My son spent a lot of time & engineering creating this tech deck skate park. I am hoping someone else’s son might like it!!


154d
Free:
6 Nordic reusable ice packs (Danbury-west side)
Gifted
Gel ice packs. Reusable.

156d
Free:
Magic show kit (Danbury-west side)
Gifted
This is a few magic sets in one. Over 25 tricks

181d
Free:
110 bouncy balls (Danbury-west side)
Gifted
100 bouncy balls (a few stress balls too)

181d
Free:
Briefcase (Danbury-west side)
Gifted
Three-ring binder briefcase with handles Inside pocket could definitely fit a laptop.



181d