A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Outdoor Christmas decorations (Woodridge) Looking for any and all outdoor Christmas decorations. Had a bunch of decorations ruined from the high winds. Looking to get the display back up and running.
Photo of Outdoor Christmas decorations (Woodridge) #1
Request: Outdoor Christmas Halloween decor (Woodridge) Looking for any and all outdoor Christmas and Halloween decorations
Request: Latex/rubber sheeting (Woodridge) This is a weird request but I am looking for some type of thin latex/ rubber sheets for a project I am doing. I do not care what color it is. Looking for something large
Request: Slot machines (Woodridge) Looking for non working and working slot machines. If anyone has any or knows someone I would greatly appreciate it. TIA
Request: Small pieces of flagstone (Woodridge) Looking for 10 to 12 pieces of flagstone. Nothing big, but could break if need be. TIA. For my church
Request: Base cabinets (Woodridge) Expired Looking for 2-36” base cabinets and 2- 12” cabinets. Thanks in advance
Request: Slot machines (Woodridge) Expired Looking for non working and working slot machines. If anyone has any or knows someone I would greatly appreciate it. TIA
Request: Latex/rubber sheeting (Woodridge) Expired This is a weird request but I am looking for some type of thin latex/ rubber sheets for a project I am doing. I do not care what color it is. Looking for something large
Request: Outdoor Christmas Halloween decor (Woodridge) Expired Looking for any and all outdoor Christmas and Halloween decorations
Request: Outdoor Christmas decorations (Woodridge) Expired Looking for any and all outdoor Christmas decorations. Had a bunch of decorations ruined from the high winds. Looking to get the display back up and running.
Photo of Outdoor Christmas decorations (Woodridge) #1
Free: Bosch O2 sensor (Woodridge) Expired Bosch 16454 upstream O2 sensor. Brand new
Photo of free Bosch O2 sensor (Woodridge) #1
Photo of free Bosch O2 sensor (Woodridge) #2
Photo of free Bosch O2 sensor (Woodridge) #3
+1